Coupon Code Update Thread

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Vorpel on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 pm

PictureFrames.com - free shipped on orders over $50 - code FREE107L
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Postby timmyummy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

12% off at frame destination, no minimum. Expires tonight at midnight CST

CYBERMONDAY2017
timmyummy
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 am

Postby hunkster on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Ebay: $15 off $75 or more
Use code PSAVEONAPP

1. No restrictions - valid on any items
2. Only exclusions from categories: Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate
3. Must use the eBay mobile app
4. Flash sale goes live SAT 12/23 at 4pm EST and ends at 10pm EST
5. Limit 1 coupon per member
6. Can add multiple items to cart to reach the $75 minimum
7. Shipping does not count towards the $75 min

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/1223/6406.html
hunkster
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am

Postby dmb4life2000 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Anything for Frame Destination at the moment? I see a $10 off. Was looking for free shipping or a % off code if possible. Thanks
dmb4life2000
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:00 am

Postby fdi1001 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 pm

dmb4life2000 wrote:Anything for Frame Destination at the moment? I see a $10 off. Was looking for free shipping or a % off code if possible. Thanks


We have a 15% off metal frame profiles coming up in a few days on our newsletter.
User avatar
fdi1001
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby IWish on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Not a coupon, but a good deal. I mentioned an Amaryllis Bulb Kit in another thread and that they make for a nice gift. I took a chance and ordered a couple of these for Valentine's Day gifts. What a good deal...I doubt you can buy the ceramic pot alone for $4.54. Shipped free to store for pickup. Ordered Feb 5th and they arrived at the store for pick-up the next day.

These are for indoor grows. Add a little color to a loved ones dreary Winter days. 8)

https://www.target.com/p/red-amaryllis- ... &jb=675699

Standard size spray paint can for size/comparison.
Image
User avatar
IWish
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9006
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am
Need weight bags? Custom made with images of your choice. http://thebagladylikesart.bigcartel.com/

Postby FrankBooth on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Also not a coupon but a really good deal on a higher end Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, 3 color choices.

https://deals.kinja.com/amazons-deeply- ... 822921516#[ks|curation
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2594
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York
ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby SpaceYourAntelope on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

fdi1001 wrote:
dmb4life2000 wrote:Anything for Frame Destination at the moment? I see a $10 off. Was looking for free shipping or a % off code if possible. Thanks


We have a 15% off metal frame profiles coming up in a few days on our newsletter.


Is that $10 off code still valid? ebeans members should always get free shipping... just an idea... : )
SpaceYourAntelope
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Postby fdi1001 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:29 am

SpaceYourAntelope wrote:
fdi1001 wrote:
dmb4life2000 wrote:Anything for Frame Destination at the moment? I see a $10 off. Was looking for free shipping or a % off code if possible. Thanks


We have a 15% off metal frame profiles coming up in a few days on our newsletter.


Is that $10 off code still valid? ebeans members should always get free shipping... just an idea... : )


Been a while since I have created a EB dedicated coupon so here is one for 10% off good through 2/19/18.
Promo code: EBEAN10

I wish I could do Free Shipping all the time, but we just don't have the margins right now. We put more labor into shipping than just about any company and we get killed with dimensional weight charges and oversize fees shipping picture frames.
User avatar
fdi1001
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Previous

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests