Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby fallstaff on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 am

fredo wrote:
fallstaff wrote:Men in bike shorts dining in fine restaurants. In this case I'll incriminate myself and acknowledge I will do this from time to time. Crass as hell I know but when I go out for my evening ride it's just too much trouble to go home and change.


Self loathing - judges will allow it.

:clap:
User avatar
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Postby geezer on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Do you take off the clunky biking shoes?
User avatar
geezer
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1615
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Image

Postby iwokeinrelief on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 pm

geezer wrote:Do you take off the clunky biking shoes?

^The only thing that keeps me from being in public in those shorts.
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Postby fallstaff on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:34 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
geezer wrote:Do you take off the clunky biking shoes?

^The only thing that keeps me from being in public in those shorts.

you got to wear the shoes, they're part of the ensemble.
User avatar
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Postby iwokeinrelief on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:08 pm

fallstaff wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:
geezer wrote:Do you take off the clunky biking shoes?

^The only thing that keeps me from being in public in those shorts.

you got to wear the shoes, they're part of the ensemble.

I just hate walking in ‘em.
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Postby fredo on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:37 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
fallstaff wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:
geezer wrote:Do you take off the clunky biking shoes?

^The only thing that keeps me from being in public in those shorts.

you got to wear the shoes, they're part of the ensemble.

I just hate walking in ‘em.


Image
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24902
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby jjttdw on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:55 am

fallstaff wrote:Men in bike shorts dining in fine restaurants. In this case I'll incriminate myself and acknowledge I will do this from time to time. Crass as hell I know but when I go out for my evening ride it's just too much trouble to go home and change.


Men in Tour de France type biking outfits that are fat as hell. #windresistance #eyesore
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5123
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby hunterjax on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 pm

let's just skip all this dancing around:

drymounting bicyclists.

"NO! On YOUR goddamn left!"
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby SPAC04 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:19 am

hunterjax wrote:let's just skip all this dancing around:

drymounting bicyclists.

"NO! On YOUR goddamn left!"

^ I live in a very "bike friendly" city, which is fine, but some will ride in the road like they're a car, while staring straight ahead avoiding eye contact. drymount 'em. Death wish having arseheads.

Image
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Postby RadRacing on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 am

Peeve: fake internet freakout/fight/caught cheating vids. The one above is obvs years old but IG is full of them lately
User avatar
RadRacing
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1284
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 am
Location: CANADA

Postby Codeblue on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:30 am

SPAC04 wrote:
hunterjax wrote:let's just skip all this dancing around:

drymounting bicyclists.

"NO! On YOUR goddamn left!"

^ I live in a very "bike friendly" city, which is fine, but some will ride in the road like they're a car, while staring straight ahead avoiding eye contact. drymount 'em. Death wish having arseheads.

Image

They're building a fudge ton of bike lanes out here and yet these assholes are riding on the road next to the bike lane.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49964
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby jjttdw on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:59 am

Only way to improve the video above is to include the bike being thrown in the water as well.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5123
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby fallstaff on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Codeblue wrote:They're building a fudge ton of bike lanes out here and yet these assholes are riding on the road next to the bike lane.

Image
User avatar
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Postby pj101ca on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Codeblue wrote:They're building a fudge ton of bike lanes out here and yet these assholes are riding on the road next to the bike lane.



Your Toyota Yaris will fit in the bike lane, won't it? it'll be like your own private road
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2383
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby SPAC04 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:08 pm

cept for the bikers
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iwokeinrelief and 3 guests