Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 pm

Our office ordered Rosas pizzas. Pretty decent pepperoni slice and a fantastic Sicilian.

i don't hate the concept of pasta. i just have had my fill i think. there are some REALLY good spots here. The best place here is Faro in Bushwick. http://farobk.com/

Lasagna falls into that same category. Like if im going to do sauce cheese and pasta just give me pizza.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
DonPiano
Art Expert

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:37 pm

What about pasta on pizza? Or, a burger on a pizza? Or, a hotdog pizza?

(Although technically the below is a sausage roll pizza. A sausage roll is something which I've come to learn you heathens in America had no idea existed up until recently.)

The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 pm

i get this 4 cheese tortellini from casetta catering here in town, it's so drymounting good
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:24 am

That hot dog pizza is the definition of trying too hard or doing too much.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 am

meskell wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:... eggs & hashbrowns
You ever get that new breakfast joint owner in line? Did he learn how to make an egg? Honor his posted hours?
thread over. :D :D
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:43 am

RottenAtom wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:pizza is bae. i just had pizza tonight actually.

pasta is wet limp bread with sauce. and im just over it. i'll take dumplings over ravioli as well. i'll do mac and cheese but sparingly.

i wouldn't give up asian noodles. im not a total lunatic.
From where? Whole pie or slice(s)?

Your pasta description sounds like my pancake description; soggy bread

What about lasagna? For me, that's probably the King of the Pastas. My wife makes a killer one with fresh mozz.
Lasagna is my go-to winter Sunday meal to cook. There's a new place one town over from me that makes all fresh pasta daily and you can special order lasagna noodles . . . you can get it basil infused too, so drymounting good.

I make it with fresh mozz and Parmesano, get fresh ground lamb and sweet Italian sausage for the homemade sauce. I generally don't brag about my cooking, my lasagna is awesome.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

RottenAtom wrote: Not a day goes by that somebody doesn't post a Whataburger or In & Out picture or article with their case for why it's the ZOMG best.
I get a lot of flack on this but I still stand by it: Whataburger is overhyped. It's not terrible and I can eat it, but as you said, it's not ZOMG! It's hyped because it's "Texas' own" and are only available in the state. But while we're on the subject, I'll take In-N-Out over Whataburger any day of the week.
RottenAtom wrote:Pizza/Pasta > Everything
This we can agree on. I could eat pizza 365 days a year.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Kramerica wrote:That hot dog pizza is the definition of trying too hard or doing too much.
It's Pizza Hut so I'm not surprised. There's only 2 kinds of pizza which I'd never eat: frozen and Pizza Hut
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:39 pm

hunterjax wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:pizza is bae. i just had pizza tonight actually.

pasta is wet limp bread with sauce. and im just over it. i'll take dumplings over ravioli as well. i'll do mac and cheese but sparingly.

i wouldn't give up asian noodles. im not a total lunatic.
From where? Whole pie or slice(s)?

Your pasta description sounds like my pancake description; soggy bread

What about lasagna? For me, that's probably the King of the Pastas. My wife makes a killer one with fresh mozz.
Lasagna is my go-to winter Sunday meal to cook. There's a new place one town over from me that makes all fresh pasta daily and you can special order lasagna noodles . . . you can get it basil infused too, so drymounting good.

I make it with fresh mozz and Parmesano, get fresh ground lamb and sweet Italian sausage for the homemade sauce. I generally don't brag about my cooking, my lasagna is awesome.
It's the perfect rainy day/chilly day/lazy day comfort food :pint:
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:09 pm

All the social media posts about how the cathedral fire has affecte mEeEeE!

PooR MEEE!!!!! I VISITED THE CATHEDRAL BACK IN 2012 AND TOOK A SELFIE WITH IT, OMG GUYS THIS IS SO SAD - HERE IS A FILTERED PICTURE OF ME IN FRONT OF THE CATHEDRAL!!! SO SADDDDDDDDDDDD
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:That hot dog pizza is the definition of trying too hard or doing too much.
It's Pizza Hut so I'm not surprised. There's only 2 kinds of pizza which I'd never eat: frozen and Pizza Hut
I'd eat frozen pizza before I'd eat Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars, Sbarro, Papa Johns......at least a frozen pizza costs $3 and there is no pretending it doesn't blow.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 pm

TJ's frozen pizzas are way better than any of dat garbo.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:
I'd eat frozen pizza before I'd eat Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars, Sbarro, Papa Johns......at least a frozen pizza costs $3 and there is no pretending it doesn't blow.
:lol: Touche my friend
pj101ca
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:58 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:All the social media posts about how the cathedral fire has affecte mEeEeE!

PooR MEEE!!!!! I VISITED THE CATHEDRAL BACK IN 2012 AND TOOK A SELFIE WITH IT, OMG GUYS THIS IS SO SAD - HERE IS A FILTERED PICTURE OF ME IN FRONT OF THE CATHEDRAL!!! SO SADDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you see Chris Cuomo covering it on CNN? Jesus christ, you'd think a billion people just died the way he was selling it.
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:04 pm

I like chris cuomo. I don't watch news tv but I catch his sxm show from time to time. Dude has deep faith, probably hit home for him.

Anyway good thing injuries were minimal and no flying water tankers were used, but yeah I'm rather indifferent about it.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.