Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 am

I'm sick and tired of you defending mods MFaith. Explain yourself.
That's what she said
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 am

:lol:
So it goes...
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am

Or maybe duke has been on a bender for the last week and is just really paranoid right now?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 am

mfaith wrote:Wait, so let me get caught up, because I genuinely have no idea what's going on (has this forum gone completely insane lately?!). Just going by what's been said here:

It originally sounded like you were asserting that an admin/mod didn't approve your callout thread because they were protecting one of their friends.
Pewter comes in and says, wait, regular members' posts don't require approval, so there's really no way your thread could have been rejected unless you were logging in with an alternate New User account (which is against site rules).
You took that as him revealing that he knew all about it because you, in fact, did log in as an alt and try to post something that wasn't approved?

In that case, could the non-approval not have everything to do with the fact that you're breaking the rules by logging in and posting with an alt account??? And not some clandestine attempt to protect somebody else? >_> Maybe I'm missing something or just naive...
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:45 am

When people in the office brush their teeth at the kitchen sink.....guy also microwaved fish yesterday..... you think people would know by now
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 am

chevyav53 wrote:When people in the office brush their teeth at the kitchen sink.....guy also microwaved fish yesterday..... you think people would know by now
Microwave guy should be fired.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 am

chrisjuniper wrote:
pewter14 wrote:
chrisjuniper wrote:Pet Peeve: when admins don't approve a callout thread to protect their buddies.
Not sure what you're referring to, but, we don't need to approve any of your posts.
Unless of course, you actually tired to post a callout thread under an ALT. :?
Sounds like something you'd say if you knew exactly what I was talking about.
mfaith wrote:Wait, so let me get caught up, because I genuinely have no idea what's going on (has this forum gone completely insane lately?!). Just going by what's been said here:

It originally sounded like you were asserting that an admin/mod didn't approve your callout thread because they were protecting one of their friends.
Pewter comes in and says, wait, regular members' posts don't require approval, so there's really no way your thread could have been rejected unless you were logging in with an alternate New User account (which is against site rules).
You took that as him revealing that he knew all about it because you, in fact, did log in as an alt and try to post something that wasn't approved?

In that case, could the non-approval not have everything to do with the fact that you're breaking the rules by logging in and posting with an alt account??? And not some clandestine attempt to protect somebody else? >_> Maybe I'm missing something or just naive...
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
HairyHood
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

FrankBooth wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:When people in the office brush their teeth at the kitchen sink.....guy also microwaved fish yesterday..... you think people would know by now
Microwave guy should be fired.
He should be promoted. Total power move.
butter80
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 pm

:lol:
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Dreamality is my new favorite word.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Cragars
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 pm

People clipping their nails on the train. Lady was doing it right across from me and I was ready to rage if a clipping pinged my lip or something.
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Do we need to talk about feet hygiene, mister white-circles-in-the-hotel-room?
wottagunn
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:01 pm

im trying to buy a car from some flog and he just wont answer my calls, or return texts etc. what gives?
im genuinely keen and the car isnt exactly cheap, so youd think he'd be more on my case than I am on his. Have only managed to get an answer once from this bloke
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:20 pm

^ Maybe he did not like what he heard the first time you've talked.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:25 pm

it was only a text reply