Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 pm

bubbie wrote:When you unsubscribe gazillion times and still keep getting emails from the vendor.
yeah and what’s up with the “please allow 2-3 weeks for the unsubscribe options to take effect”???? IT SHOULD BE INSTANTANEOUS.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:10 pm

RiotAct wrote:
bubbie wrote:When you unsubscribe gazillion times and still keep getting emails from the vendor.
yeah and what’s up with the “please allow 2-3 weeks for the unsubscribe options to take effect”???? IT SHOULD BE INSTANTANEOUS.
It is a dick move but on I've known people who subscribe to a hundred or so notifications / subscriptions for the email of a turd who had it coming.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Getting your vas deferens sliced and cauterized without coming home with pain pills.
ImageT.K.C.
fredo
Art God

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Have you considered tequila?
just a foil for me today, thanks
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 pm

fredo wrote:Have you considered tequila?
every. single. day.

So it goes...
fredo
Art God

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 pm

It's Mexican FDA approved
just a foil for me today, thanks
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am

bryndavies wrote:Getting your vas deferens sliced and cauterized without coming home with pain pills.
That doesn't sound pleasant
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

bryndavies wrote:Getting your vas deferens sliced and cauterized without coming home with pain pills.
Done with kids already?? Are your berries the size of oranges yet?
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
geezer
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:23 am

jjttdw wrote:
Wait till they turn purple and yellow!
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:41 am

geezer wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
Wait till they turn purple and yellow!
Which color is ripe (purple or yellow) ?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:43 pm

jjttdw wrote:

Yeah, two is enough for me. Couldn’t afford another even if we wanted three.

Was trying to get past noon to start drinking, but I can’t shake the constant feeling of like you just got squarely kicked in the nuts.
ImageT.K.C.
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm

came to post a peeve but after reading the last page or two i got nothin
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:47 pm

bryndavies wrote:
jjttdw wrote:

Yeah, two is enough for me. Couldn’t afford another even if we wanted three.

Was trying to get past noon to start drinking, but I can’t shake the constant feeling of like you just got squarely kicked in the nuts.
No way would I have gone in without a bottle filled with an opioid waiting on the other side
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:50 pm

It seems like an unfortunate theme to this last week, and what's become a big peeve as a result: people responding to messages that they clearly haven't read completely. :evil: I mean, come on, if you're going to take the time to respond, at least read the damn thing. Four or five times this week I've had people half-assed read my messages and respond, resulting in me having to message them back (sometimes several times) before finally resolving things. In one case I messaged someone to schedule an appointment for something in a few months, and included in my message I specifically said the appointment needed to be 4 hours, and that I'd prefer a morning slot. They responded back with "how about Oct 12. at 4pm?". I was like, "um, I actually prefer a morning slot". They responded "Ok how about Sept. 11th. 10am-12?". I was like, "....um, well that's not enough time. I said it needed to be four hours..." :hanging: Another message to a completely different person, I asked 2 or 3 questions. They replied answering one of them. I was like, "um...ok thanks for that, but what about this and this". They replied answering one more... I had to drymounting email them again saying "ok, what about that last question...". Goddamn it! Just read the drymounting message. :hanging:
So it goes...