Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Bicyclists are totally the problem.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:13 pm

pj101ca wrote:
Codeblue wrote: They're building a fudge ton of bike lanes out here and yet these assholes are riding on the road next to the bike lane.

Your Toyota Yaris will fit in the bike lane, won't it? it'll be like your own private road
Luls. Everyone knows I only drive FULL electric.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:17 am

^ luls.

"Would of" is my peeve of the day. Who the drymount talks like that? Screw the talking, who the drymount writes it like that?

Edit: I will add "I seen" here as well. What the drymount, really?
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:51 pm

bubbie wrote:^ luls.

"Would of" is my peeve of the day. Who the drymount talks like that? Screw the talking, who the drymount writes it like that?

Edit: I will add "I seen" here as well. What the drymount, really?
"I done [that/something]"
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:11 am

The timer on the bathroom lights at the office is set for 10 mins. It almost always puts me in the dark while dropping a load early in the workday.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 am

Kramerica wrote:The timer on the bathroom lights at the office is set for 10 mins. It almost always puts me in the dark while dropping a load early in the workday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 am

Kramerica wrote:The timer on the bathroom lights at the office is set for 10 mins. It almost always puts me in the dark while dropping a load early in the workday.
If ya can't get it out in <10 min its time to step up your fiber game :lol:
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 am

People who hog the bathroom stalls.

9/10 times these drymounters bring their phone* in to check their social media and forget to finish in a timely fashion.

No wonder there's fecal matter on most peoples devices. Disgusting habit. Have a fudge and go and socialize in your office.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 am

:lol: I didn't realize people cared so much about my fudge. Your concern is appreciated.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
SPAC04
Art Expert

Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 am

that is funny tho, the lights goin out
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:41 am

hahahaha - I thought I was the only one.

And then someone else comes into the restroom and they must be like "why is this weirdo in the stall in the dark?"

EDIT: and I'm usually reading an actual physical newspaper RN. Four men's rooms on my floor and only 3 guys. We've got an unspoken pact about who goes where. It's only when someone invades our floor that a stall would be hogged.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:59 pm

I specifically do my business early to avoid sharing the bathroom. Fuggin old dudes have awful gut health and they seem to enjoy lots of grunting and mouth noise in addition to the gastro-symphonics. I want to deuce in peace, just not in the dark. I generally have a periodical with me, won't use anything I can't throw out.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:14 pm

On the loo is literally the best time to check art on instagram. #phonechitter4lyfe
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:15 pm

i missed this thread alot.

i have literally no idea how i pooped without a iphone.

related peeve. I worked at an Apple store and there were alot of employees. Like maybe about 100-150 people working at one time.

The only employee mens bathroom we had only had 1 stall and 1 urinal and if the timing was bad and someone was in there and you needed it. it would be maddening. only other bathroom was a public bathroom 3 flights up.

bad times and the apple store.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
jjay
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Generally don't have issues with restrooms at work. I do find it funny/aggravating that working with a bunch of ladies, the whole not cleaning toilets/areas of blood because of their "monthly friend". Then they want to complain about men missing the toilet.