Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:46 am

nomdeguerre wrote:Hip hop dancing for three year olds :thumbdown:

I don’t want to see my kids dropping it like it’s hot. JMO

Vulgar
It was one of the choices they offered. We opted for ballet and I don't even remember what the other one is. In reality, they do more or less the same fudge in both classes at this level.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:08 pm

bubbie wrote: In fact we already received one of the two "custom made" pieces of garbage.
That doesn't surprise me. They charge $180 for it because they can and people will pay.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Getting the flu on a Friday when you have fun plans all weekend :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
zefarrett
Art Freak

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 am

Moving is the worst. I’m only going a few blocks down, but it’s such a pain in the ass. The framed Keyes stampede pretty much took up the entire suv and got its own trip. I don’t even want to think about the flatfile. :hanging:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm

I can't postpone the need to do some work on the roof anymore. Going up/down the extension ladder gives me some big time anxiety.
butter80
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:21 am

Joey Feldman FB group
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:42 am

it's almost may and it is snowing
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:09 pm

zefarrett wrote:Moving is the worst. I’m only going a few blocks down, but it’s such a pain in the ass. The framed Keyes stampede pretty much took up the entire suv and got its own trip. I don’t even want to think about the flatfile. :hanging:
I spent all of last weekend moving a 125 person office a few blocks away. It went from everything at one office at 6 PM Friday to everything, including network gear, at the new office live by 7 AM Monday. My phone reports that I walked about 30 miles. It just sucked.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:28 pm

zefarrett wrote:Moving is the worst. I’m only going a few blocks down, but it’s such a pain in the ass. The framed Keyes stampede pretty much took up the entire suv and got its own trip. I don’t even want to think about the flatfile. :hanging:
This exactly^ and i drive a sedan

I am moving today, transportation of posters gives me worries even tho i have a decent system in place for doing such. I hate moving, but a new environ, it cant be helped.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:27 pm

What's the system?

P. S. Some of y'all sure move a lot.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:32 pm

People who stand in line for samples at Costco. If da sample station is free, sniping samples is open game - but standing in a line of 6 people to get a drymounting meatball is over the line. Get a hold of yourself people, y’all better than that.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:52 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:People who stand in line for samples at Costco. If da sample station is free, sniping samples is open game - but standing in a line of 6 people to get a drymounting meatball is over the line. Get a hold of yourself people, y’all better than that.
Remember where you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:46 pm

^ Lol
ccsmd598 wrote:People who stand in line for samples at Costco. If da sample station is free, sniping samples is open game - but standing in a line of 6 people to get a drymounting meatball is over the line. Get a hold of yourself people, y’all better than that.
Codeblue wrote:Not really.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:51 pm

After having been to Costco several times, I really don't get the appeal, unless of course you're fat, or have a yuge family, and don't like choice. The only cool jawn they have goin for em is the electronics lease program.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 am

Costco is great, even when there were only two of us in the family, IMO. Electronics for the win, but there is tons of other stuff at great prices and there is some fudge that is simply not avaialble at other places, or not easily found. I have been a member since about 2000 or earlier. I share it with my dad, whoever gets to the store first when the membership expires pays for it type of deal. Don't really get the samples though. There is only one thing I tried and really liked (understatement of my life): a while back in Hawaii, they were offering some organic whatever chicken wings to try. Those were the best drymounting chicken wings I have ever eaten and #embarrassingbuthonest I ate at least a whole drymounting bag of them. I did not have to stay in line though, I just stood there and ate :lol: (yes, pretty embarrassing but no ragrets). Had I known they did not have them in our store, I would buy an extra luggage or two or more and fill them up with those drymounting chicken wings #worthbuyinganextrafreezerfor. I am drooling right drymounting now just thinking about them.