Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby finneganm on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 pm

It was absolutely time well spent
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14697
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ
...
...
That's what she said

Postby IWish on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:27 pm

peacedog wrote:No one told us about the big puke at the beginning. Wish we'd known about that, she (we) was freaking out a little.


Heh. I'm going to guess you mean when her water broke.

I love your boys curly hair. I bet he gets that from his pa. 8)
User avatar
IWish
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8766
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Postby peacedog on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 pm

IWish wrote:
peacedog wrote:No one told us about the big puke at the beginning. Wish we'd known about that, she (we) was freaking out a little.


Heh. I'm going to guess you mean when her water broke.

I love your boys curly hair. I bet he gets that from his pa. 8)


No, I mean her projectile vomiting across the room. I've been to a lot of parties and never seen anything like it except maybe Lardass in Stand By Me.
Image

Her water never broke, doc had to do it.

The wife and I have very similar hair, got it from both of us.. :wink:
User avatar
peacedog
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2913
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Postby jjttdw on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:10 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:i occasionally miss foodie. but not that much.



WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I AM GOING TO RANDOMLY RAGE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU SHITS ARENT GOING TO KNOW OR CARE ABOUT. HOW CAN YOU MISS MY CAPS AND MY RANDOM RANTS?!?!?! TURTLES ARE drymounting AWESOME.


Turtles truly are awesome. Mods, please move this post to the little things that made your day thread.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4249
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby RottenAtom on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:26 pm

When a perfectly good poster design gets ruined by amateur collectors chiming in with their opinions and art-directing by committee. Idiots...
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 13788
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby Kramerica on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 pm

RottenAtom wrote:When a perfectly good poster design gets ruined by amateur collectors chiming in with their opinions and art-directing by committee. Idiots...

What commish was this? I gotta say, I have been part of more than a couple where this is the primary reason they end up on the bay soon after I get them in. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12272
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby RambosRemodeler on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Kramerica wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:When a perfectly good poster design gets ruined by amateur collectors chiming in with their opinions and art-directing by committee. Idiots...

What commish was this? I gotta say, I have been part of more than a couple where this is the primary reason they end up on the bay soon after I get them in. Too many cooks in the kitchen.




The handmaiden I think. People are being dumb as fudge
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17209
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby RottenAtom on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:55 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:When a perfectly good poster design gets ruined by amateur collectors chiming in with their opinions and art-directing by committee. Idiots...

What commish was this? I gotta say, I have been part of more than a couple where this is the primary reason they end up on the bay soon after I get them in. Too many cooks in the kitchen.




The handmaiden I think. People are being dumb as fudge


Yep. Trying to be the voice of reason :lol:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 13788
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby fredo on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 am

People walking and weaving at full speed through crowded grocery stores.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23183
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby HLB98 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 pm

ISO........ cash or trade, then short on cash and no trades.
User avatar
HLB98
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:00 am

Postby Bikejoh on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Bro I got old Mondo! Caddyshack old!
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4232
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Postby FrankBooth on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 am

We're a modern city, we're a modern city.

Image
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2459
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York
ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby 35mmpaul on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 am

We are in a modern city with a century old infrastructure that can't be updated due to insane construction requirements and costs.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6646
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!

Postby Cragars on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am

When you slide one corner of a poster in the portfolio but the other corner keeps catching on the plastic and doesn't slide in. SOB poster, why don't you just go home, that's your home, are you too good for your home?!
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7222
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am
Image

Postby pj101ca on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:08 pm

fredo wrote:People walking and weaving at full speed through crowded grocery stores.


Pick up the pace, granny!

I got cereal to buy!
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2265
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KSUvet, PaulSeal5, piper27, sidewaysscott and 23 guests