Curious...

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby churdiales on Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 am

Man, those CliffNotes saved me a couple of hours of reading... thank you!
Subarus? I missed that part... someday I will finish reading this.

g'night EB.
User avatar
churdiales
Art Expert
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.

Postby parlow on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

iratasan wrote:there's nowhere to run to baby, there's no way to hide. :twisted:

he tried to scam me out of $1800 worth of prints and money. he tried to lure me with artwork he didn't have and with some that did not even exist!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
parlow
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Postby alwaysalx on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

this sh*t is some good reading, gonna have to put some time aside and see the similarities between the two

:clap: :clap:
alwaysalx
Art Expert
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Closer Than New York City

Postby rssesq on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

parlow wrote:
iratasan wrote:there's nowhere to run to baby, there's no way to hide. :twisted:

he tried to scam me out of $1800 worth of prints and money. he tried to lure me with artwork he didn't have and with some that did not even exist!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:



All those yesterdayyyyyyyysssssssssss
rssesq
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Southern CT

Postby Codeblue on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:48 pm

This thread is the blueprint for robbing EB members.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Posts: 33309
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby maden on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Does that make the "I GOT RIPPED OFF BY MEMBER RATA OR IRATASAN" thread

Image

?
User avatar
maden
Art Expert
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: Del Boca Vista
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

Image

Postby rssesq on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Codeblue wrote:This thread is the blueprint for robbing EB members.


arnt u a mod yet?

censor it
rssesq
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Southern CT

Postby churdiales on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am

tuumi wrote:If anyone is interested in reading another great thread. Go here. Take out some of the posts and it could be easily be written and published.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136505

It's hard not to shed a tear.


wow... read halfway through 'curious' only to stomp with this other incredibly sad story (read above).
if you think 'curious' kicks ass just read the first 13 pages on that one; i couldn't go to sleep after reading it... and yes tuumi, hard not to cry.
$hit, there are so many things i take for granted...
User avatar
churdiales
Art Expert
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.

Postby tourist504 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 am

churdiales wrote:
tuumi wrote:If anyone is interested in reading another great thread. Go here. Take out some of the posts and it could be easily be written and published.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136505

It's hard not to shed a tear.


wow... read halfway through 'curious' only to stomp with this other incredibly sad story (read above).
if you think 'curious' kicks ass just read the first 13 pages on that one; i couldn't go to sleep after reading it... and yes tuumi, hard not to cry.
$hit, there are so many things i take for granted...

Same here. Tough thread.
User avatar
tourist504
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex3

Postby roo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 am

tourist504 wrote:
churdiales wrote:
tuumi wrote:If anyone is interested in reading another great thread. Go here. Take out some of the posts and it could be easily be written and published.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136505

It's hard not to shed a tear.


wow... read halfway through 'curious' only to stomp with this other incredibly sad story (read above).
if you think 'curious' kicks ass just read the first 13 pages on that one; i couldn't go to sleep after reading it... and yes tuumi, hard not to cry.
$hit, there are so many things i take for granted...

Same here. Tough thread.

Tough aint the word, just on here for a browse see the link and started to read, got to page 13 and i had tears rolling down my face :(
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Postby pjtaper on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 am

johnr1311 wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
scrubjay wrote:
oldsyd wrote:Is there a Cliff's Notes to this thread? 149 pages in less than a month? :eh:

Why yes, there is a Cliff's Notes version:

Recap: a certain, formerly well-respected member of the EB community, a regular on the forum, with good feedback, turns out to be a forger, liar, and all-round scoundrel and cheat of the worst sort. He is also easily identifiable by the tattoos on his hands. Said member is banned. Many come out of the woodwork to share stories of being ripped off, or suddenly find out they have purchased forged prints for thousands of dollars. Others, not ripped off, plead with them to turn the man in to the police. Some sketchy prints sold as #1s are revealed to be fakes. Amazingly, the forger has traced a gigantic Horkey and sold it as original line art for his poster. Subaru owners tell their story of his criminal behavior on their forum. A "friend" of the criminal suddenly appears to complicate and confuse matters. Should he be trusted or not? Should Imatruck be banned? The forger attempts to make things right with the victims to avoid jail. He is sending emails outside of EB to those he has wronged. Kevron is orchestrating the arrest with a special agent and parole officer. The victims want their prints and money back. More pleading from the non-victims to turn him in. The artists who's copyrights have been infringed upon or worse show up and are angry and promise they will exact their due on the Emo kid. Victims hint that they are doing something about it but won't say what it is on the forum. More victims come out with their stories. We determine for all time that lesbians love Subarus and the feeling is mutual. RupertPupkin's wife has a baby. Maxine gets a little help buying a sexy dress. Juice eats a yummy sandwich. An original piece of art is created for the thread. People begin to live inside the thread because if they leave, they may miss another development. A completely clean cop shows up at the end as yet another victim with the missing sixth #27. All agree that you look extremely stupid posing with an axe over your shoulder for a photo shoot.


Don't forget Morgan Freeman and the Subaru-driving lesbians.

so many subarus in my hood... so many lesbians too... I'll agree with that part... I hate scam artists...
pjtaper
Art Freak
 
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Postby electrachrome on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

bumpin' in 2011
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Posts: 14405
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Postby slightlyaddicted on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Codeblue wrote:This thread is the blueprint for robbing EB members.


yup, right down to which members and artists you can rip off without legal consequences. I don't understand why it's still here
User avatar
slightlyaddicted
Art Enthusiast
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Postby Codeblue on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Especially considering the more useful threads that permanently vanish into mod heaven.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Posts: 33309
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby churdiales on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 pm

yep, this thread and RATA's (might be couple others) should be bumped every once in a while esp. for new members...
User avatar
churdiales
Art Expert
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: johndillenger, jools, OtomoChaser and 2 guests