Kilian Eng Empire Strikes Back Print Price

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby starwar77 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:16 am

Hi there, can anyone help me with price on a Kilian Eng Empire Strikes Back Print, the 1st version not single colour variant.
There are only two prices listed so I just wondered what the going price is now? is US300.00 plus shipping? I would be grateful for any assistance, thank you
starwar77

Postby iambillyg on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:41 am

Very low run of only 15. The recorded sale of $300 was back in January, so you'd want to factor in that a bit of time has passed. With such a low run, there's a chance that these are with individuals who plan to keep them, or will only let one go for substantial money.

I would imagine an offer closer to $450-$500 may be a good starting point. Add it to your WANTEDS on here. Make an In Search Of thread with what you're willing to offer and maybe ask around in some of the poster groups on Facebook. Good luck.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Postby rubberneck on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:09 pm

iambillyg wrote:Very low run of only 15. The recorded sale of $300 was back in January, so you'd want to factor in that a bit of time has passed. With such a low run, there's a chance that these are with individuals who plan to keep them, or will only let one go for substantial money.

I would imagine an offer closer to $450-$500 may be a good starting point. Add it to your WANTEDS on here. Make an In Search Of thread with what you're willing to offer and maybe ask around in some of the poster groups on Facebook. Good luck.

Hype!
rubberneck
Art God

Postby iambillyg on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 pm

rubberneck wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Very low run of only 15. The recorded sale of $300 was back in January, so you'd want to factor in that a bit of time has passed. With such a low run, there's a chance that these are with individuals who plan to keep them, or will only let one go for substantial money.

Hype!

Nah. I pass on Engs that are worth 4k, remember?
iambillyg
Art Freak

Postby rubberneck on Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 pm

iambillyg wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

Hype!

Nah. I pass on Engs that are worth 4k, remember?

rubberneck
Art God

Return to Anything Goes