Horkey Club! THC2018:To be a madman in a world of sad ghosts

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby mfaith on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 pm

1. Twiztid_nl
2. Arincap
3. Shamuswoodword
4. Analogvinylman
5. mfaith
6. profbobo
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby ConstantStruggle on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:19 pm

Hiiiiiii everyone.

Very cool to see this is happening and I’m pretty stoked to get my pics together.

Hope y’all are having a great year.
ConstantStruggle
Art Expert

burritos > Life

Postby kansasbbq on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:07 am

talkingdeads wrote:
The first of six prizes: a copy of the regular edition Dracula print released by Mondo Alamo Drafthouse in 2011 in an edition of 330. Signed and Numbered screenprint.

Very generous! :notworthy:

Gorgeous print.

Not that it really matters, but are you sure it's signed?
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby talkingdeads on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 am

I can check, if it isn’t I will ask Aaron to sign it. I believe he signs all of his Mondo movie prints, but I could be mistaken
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby kansasbbq on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:43 am

talkingdeads wrote:I believe he signs all most of his Mondo movie prints, but I could be mistaken

:wink:
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby jjay on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm

First of all, I just wanted to say hello, it’s good to be back! :pint: It’s me, Jay, formerly known as x j m j x, and I have returned! It’s been a long while since I actually posted on here, and with THC ’18 here, and with Deads dropping the post count requirement, I thought today was a good day to start over! Speaking of THE MAN, I wanted to send a great big shout out to THE MAN himself, Talkingdeads, he is a myth and a legend, a true Gentleman. :notworthy: I wanted to say thank you to him for not only doing this, but for all the other wonderful things that he’s done for so many of us, however, more than anything, I just wanted to say thank you for just being you, brother! Can you tell I feel a little bit nostalgic and sappy? :oops: LOL Continuing on, I just wanted to also say hey to several people that (you know who you are) I’ve been in contact sporadically with over the last few years since my disappearance. I hope that you are all doing well! This place is made up of some truly wonderful and great people! To those of you that I used to be contact with, I’m sorry for my absence, just know that everything is cool. I also hope that life has treated you with kid gloves as well! To those of you that I don’t know, and are new, welcome! I hope to get to know you and see what amazing things lie in your collections! Sadly, I have not purchased anything new of Aaron’s in quite some time, as disposable income does not exist for me and has not existed for me for a while now. The “play” money that I do have has gone to framing and I am proud to say that I have framed literally all of the stuff that I have by Aaron! Needless to say, I’m very proud of the fact that I’ve framed almost all of it with my own two hands! I’m only down to my last two real “grails”, Daniel Danger’s Where Ashes Take the Form and Aaron ‘s Plighting the Troth, sadly, I know that I know I’ll never be able to afford either. HA! To be able to say that I own most everything that I truly love (with a few exceptions) and I’m not obsessing over much these days is good and bad, a double-edged sword. LOL I will be posting my pictures in the next few days (and don’t worry, there will be long posts to accompany those too!) HAHA! I was wondering if there was a kind soul that could post my pics to IG when I post them, I am not on social media in any way and Deads has given me the go ahead. Please let me know and thanks. It’s good to be back and I look forward to catching up with a you people, I am so proud and honored to be a member of such a wonderful group/crue/club/’hood, there are some truly outstanding people on EB and that are big fans of Aaron’s, thanks you guys for having me! :pint:

Sorry for the long post, I just couldn’t contain myself! :twisted:
jjay
Art Enthusiast

Postby comountaingolf on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Nice to see THC bringing back some good peeps around the holidays! :cheers:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby srdzevon on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:10 pm

JAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Awesome!

Hit me up, man. I'll post them to IG for you.
srdzevon
Art Expert

ImageX5 Hodor Image

Postby jjay on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Thanks guys, it's good to "see" you too! And thanks man, I will hit you up, next thing up after THC pics are some frame jobs I want to share! I just did my THC prize from last year and my '12 ABird, very happy with both and hope you guys will dig them!
jjay
Art Enthusiast

Postby mfaith on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Welcome back, sir. :cheers:
mfaith
EB Team

Postby talkingdeads on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:43 am

Welcome back J!

Prize #2 is posted
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby profbobo on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:18 am

talkingdeads wrote:Welcome back J!

Prize #2 is posted

Woo! I’ve already got this print so please leave me out of the drawing in lieu of someone that doesn’t have it :)

That Dracula tho!
profbobo
Art Connoisseur

ImageImage

Postby mfaith on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 am

talkingdeads wrote:Prize #2 is posted

mfaith
EB Team

Postby mfaith on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:07 am

1. Twiztid_nl
2. Arincap
3. Shamuswoodword
4. Analogvinylman
5. mfaith
6. profbobo
7. kansasbbq
mfaith
EB Team

Postby talkingdeads on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:17 am

profbobo wrote:
talkingdeads wrote:Welcome back J!

Prize #2 is posted

Woo! I’ve already got this print so please leave me out of the drawing in lieu of someone that doesn’t have it :)

That Dracula tho!

I have the list for THC7 still, will just roll the random number generator again if one of those names pops up. Huge thank you to the team member that donated this prize but prefers to remain unnamed. You are a sweet heart!

:pint: :notworthy: :pint: :notworthy: :pint:
talkingdeads
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes