Any collectors of original theatrical one-sheets on EB?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby stealworks on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi,

This is my first Forum post, so apologies if I am in the wrong category or something like that. I've been using EB for a few years now, mostly to sell and trade silkscreen/giclee prints. But I have a pretty decent collection (hundreds) of original theatrical one-sheets (and other formats also), that I am now looking to sell. Are there art appreciators on EB that are also interested in these? I mostly see/come across others who are selling/trading silkscreen prints. Anyway, just thought I'd ask the question. Thanks.

John
stealworks
Art Enthusiast

Postby simianfever on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:40 pm

There are a few of us, though not much selling/trading of one sheets here. There is a Community Sales thread dedicated to it here... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=144037
simianfever
Art Expert

Postby stealworks on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:14 pm

simianfever wrote:There are a few of us, though not much selling/trading of one sheets here. There is a Community Sales thread dedicated to it here... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=144037

Hey, thanks for the info. Appreciate it.
stealworks
Art Enthusiast

Postby KSUvet on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:48 pm

That's where I started. After they started with the DS reprints around the time of the Spider-man twin towers advance, I decided it wasn't worth it and found the alternate/Mondo scene.
KSUvet
Art Expert

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi

Return to Anything Goes