McGregor vs Khabib | UFC 229 | Betting odds

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby bubbie on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 am

From Khabib's instagram (Google translate):
Why you didn't fire anyone when their team attacked the bus with a mob and injured a couple of people, because they could kill someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family.
Why do you have to punish exactly my team, when both teams fought, if you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he started.
In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with it.
if you think that I will be silent, then you are mistaken, you canceled the fight of Zubayra and want to fire him, just because he hit Conor, after Conor was the first to hit my other Brother, everything is visible on the camera.
You should know that you will lose me with him, we don’t give up ours in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother and if you decide to fire him all the same, don’t forget to send me a broken contract, otherwise I'll tear it up myself.
And I almost forgot my fee, which you don’t give up and with which you are so busy, you can keep for yourself, just see that it doesn’t get stuck in your throat, we have defended our honor and this is the most important thing, but we go to the Brothers the end.
#BratzaBrat

Is the dude that serious or what the drymount is going on?

The good thing about all this is that McGregor had shut the drymount up, for now.
bubbie
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Anything Goes