Anyone know Kbuttstadt? Potential problem with sale.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby kansasbbq on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:58 am

Glad everything worked out.
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby 1000steps on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 am

So now it's okay to check out on personal responsibilities and leave people twisting in the wind whenever anything goes wrong in life.

Duly noted.
1000steps
Art Expert

Rick_a_c wrote:It's the game. Ya play or ya don't.

Postby finneganm on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 am

Dude paid for a poster and got it in a couple weeks. That’s better timing than quite a few artists and galleries.
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby bran on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:55 pm

My friend got screwed over by this guy, here's the story:

Purchased the Raid71 Daydreams print from him, which he had listed for sale. From the beginning I got the runaround- my car stopped working, I can't get to the post office (he has a PO Box, which made me think at one point "Does this guy never get his mail?", more to come on that later), I had to go to work, I'm sick, etc. So yeah, most of this was through email, whatever, I know things come up and can be patient. Finally he told me that he had it ready to go and had even paid for and printed off the shipping label which he sent me a pic of. I started to get excited, and then silence. Next thing I do, I try and talk him into doing a pick-up, I figure that'll make it easier on everyone. So he says cool, gives me all the info and the PO won't pick up at his address (which he told me might happen because the PO doesn't deliver there which makes me wonder again "How in the hell does he get his mail?" Hmm...). Then he tells me we can do a pick-up at his job, but never gives me the address, finally he tells me that he'll have a buddy either drop it off at the PO or do a pick-up from his place. After that, nothing. Finally got a refund through Paypal. Sucks, really wanted that friggin' print, glad it worked out for others. Now I see that the print has been added from WT to collection.

If you've got that print, get at me, I'd like to help him out. :pint:
bran
Art Connoisseur

Postby cotis on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:07 pm

seems even this guys family has issues with him
Attachments
DC707876-0452-4FEF-92F1-0451CAF47BF7.jpeg
DC707876-0452-4FEF-92F1-0451CAF47BF7.jpeg (135.21 KiB) Viewed 600 times
cotis
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Sounds like teh beginning of his first alt account.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby thunderchunk on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 pm

I'm adding another kbuttstadt story here so others are aware of this guy.

I paid for a print at the start of July after the seller(kbuttstadt) sent me some pics of the print, all looked great and I was getting my biggest ISO for a good deal.

After not hearing back about the status or a tracking number for two weeks, I sent him a message on EB, he read the message but didn't reply. Long story short, the guy ghosted on me for a month on EB/email and finally responded to me on Facebook when I located him on there. He said that he lost access to EB/email and that he was working on getting it restored. He sent me a message a day or so later saying he got access back, then ghosted again, no messages from him since. I even sent him messages saying that if he needed to refund/cancel the transaction I would be fine with that. I put a dispute in with Paypal after six weeks of being ghosted, since I paid for this under 'goods and services' Paypal had no issue giving me a refund after a week.

A complete waste of time really. Your mileage may vary, but I recommend avoiding this guy.
thunderchunk
New User

Postby 1000steps on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm

He has Finn's blessing, so there's that.
1000steps
Art Expert

Rick_a_c wrote:It's the game. Ya play or ya don't.

Postby finneganm on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:11 pm

1000steps wrote:He has Finn's blessing, so there's that.

Whoa, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Previous

Return to Anything Goes