So can any mods/admins answer this simple question?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby squalie on Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 am

Whiny alts are the worst.
squalie
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 am

squalie wrote:Whiny alts are the worst.

Whiny alts who don't understand that any kind of contribution (adding prints, pics, new editions etc.) gives you EB points are numbnuts. Man, that's a word that I haven't heard in ages :lol:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby squalie on Wed May 16, 2018 12:46 am

Yup.
squalie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Wed May 16, 2018 12:54 am

Who uses price charts, anyway. Even when the charts were working fine and I think they were when I joined whenever I did, I always went to price history and looked at the actual numbers. Numbers almost always give you a better picture than a questionable chart; they do in my head, anyway.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby Count on Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 am

Charts are stlll working as far as I can tell. Whether sales are recorded or genuine is another matter altogether, since they are based on user contributions.
Count
Art Expert

Postby SwampButt on Wed May 16, 2018 3:19 am

Sorry well if they actually working then my apologies. The last few I looked at haven’t had recorded sales in five years or more. I thought eBay sales were auto-added?
SwampButt
Art Enthusiast

Postby fredo on Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 am

You thought eBay lets EB know when posters get sold?
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby finneganm on Wed May 16, 2018 7:08 am

comountaingolf wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
SwampButt wrote:WTF is wrong with this site exactly that prevents it from functioning in 2018? I mean holy fudge, you’ve collected 30k in donations and I looked at a price chart that hasn’t been updated in 7 years today. Isn’t that embarrassing?

Do you mean that there hasn't been a sale recorded in 7 years? That's not really the mods job. It's up to users/sellers/buyers to submit sales.

I think we've all noticed how the price charts for pretty much every print have lagged over the past couple years. Site down for weeks, ongoing issues, etc. Nothing new but I can understand how anyone who hasn't been on the site for a while would be like WTF. When I joined up after the '08 elections, this site was humming 24/7 with 0 issues. 10 years later and the site runs like fudge more often than not.

Thanks a lot Obama
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby rubberneck on Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 am

finneganm wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
SwampButt wrote:WTF is wrong with this site exactly that prevents it from functioning in 2018? I mean holy fudge, you’ve collected 30k in donations and I looked at a price chart that hasn’t been updated in 7 years today. Isn’t that embarrassing?

Do you mean that there hasn't been a sale recorded in 7 years? That's not really the mods job. It's up to users/sellers/buyers to submit sales.

I think we've all noticed how the price charts for pretty much every print have lagged over the past couple years. Site down for weeks, ongoing issues, etc. Nothing new but I can understand how anyone who hasn't been on the site for a while would be like WTF. When I joined up after the '08 elections, this site was humming 24/7 with 0 issues. 10 years later and the site runs like fudge more often than not.

Thanks a lot Obama

#MEBGA
rubberneck
Art God

Postby tulip1637 on Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 am

squalie wrote:Alts have no rights here.

unequal but not separate
tulip1637
Art Connoisseur

Postby MJGallicchio on Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

fredo wrote:You thought eBay lets EB know when posters get sold?

:lol:
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Postby Baker on Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 am

fredo wrote:You thought eBay lets EB know when posters get sold?

Better option for POTD. :lol:
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby Codeblue on Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

Luls.

P. S. 5 hunge. Bitch.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby Kramerica on Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 am

I have had zero issues adding ebay listings and recording sales in the database. The price charts might not always update but I don't notice any issues with the price history tab if any of the prints I have looked at recently. I'm not really understanding where this notion comes from that it is impossible to contribute sales data.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby Baker on Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 am

Kramerica wrote:I have had zero issues adding ebay listings and recording sales in the database. The price charts might not always update but I don't notice any issues with the price history tab if any of the prints I have looked at recently. I'm not really understanding where this notion comes from that it is impossible to contribute sales data.

Dumbassery, that's where.
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes