fbmelthunters

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby downforcemedia on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Dude went off the drymounting reservation.
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

Postby HenryGaleWasHere on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:13 pm

HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Postby geezer on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Cliff notes? Work got in the way.
geezer
Art Expert

Postby nomdeguerre on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:05 pm

lazk wrote:
IWish wrote:Would you prefer that I retire my IWish user name and come back under a new name that hides my gender and identity? Would this make EB a better forum for you? I gave it some serious thought to do just that...retire my IWish user name, but decided that cowardliness isn't the answer. LOL...many of you mistakenly label my posts as melts...they're not. The posts are MY way of expressing my opinion, whether you agree or not...that's up to you - no one is forcing you to agree with me.

There are female members of this forum that refuse to post because of the EB environment towards women. I stand-up for them...and your daughters, sisters, and mothers.

I would say a majority of active members are alts. It is a scary place out there. :)

WE HATE WOMEN GET OVER IT
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Postby iwokeinrelief on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:06 pm

BNG Bitches thread finally nuked?

Entertaining day today.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby IWish on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:WE HATE WOMEN GET OVER IT

Hey, nutbag. You know...you can get some help for that.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Another pithy come back, but seriously don't mention other women on these forums and drag them into your particular brand of annoying.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby edgar on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am

Codeblue wrote:More like ebmelthunters amirite.

Don’t hate, get a date!

:D
edgar
Art Expert

Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!

Postby IWish on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:23 am

SPAC04 wrote:Another pithy come back, but seriously don't mention other women on these forums and drag them into your particular brand of annoying.

Still the same old SPAC, eh? Seriously. :free speech: Get it?
IWish
Art Expert

Postby nomdeguerre on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:32 am

what up with e-begging? If you want to lose weight it ain’t gonna happen from typing until people donate. Or maybe stop buying posters and art if you’re so drymounting poor you idiot.
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Postby SPAC04 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:28 am

I do get it more than you may think (although in this case I'd consider it freedom of expression since we've never actually spoken).I've really got no issue with you, I just can't help myself sometimes when i see a certain pattern I consider redundant(*), often "im offended because something something EB boys club-> Hey, I just call it like it is, you must have a mommie issues". Then i post and you address me as my EB handle and say same old whatever I do. I"m only same old me because you continue to be same old you.

*four pages ago

IWish wrote:You should get some help about your mommy issues. Just in case you're not aware of it...sadly, there ARE forums for incels like you. Maybe take your frustrations to one of those - they will probably give you support for your mommy issues, too

2 post later
IWish wrote:No melt. Just calling it like I see it. That's just my go-to response.

In summary, 71% of of your posts are bummer, and you often annoy me. I'm am sure you're probably a lovely thoughtful person sincerely due to your non combative posts, and Iwish ( :P ) you no ill will. You just make me me sick sometimes, and I prefer you didn't is all. Free country though, we can agree on that much.

Today was melt day so I took the time. Peace among worlds.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:42 am

You are sadly mistaken if you think that I believe all members, here, have "issues". There are a few (mainly a certain group) that had a penchant for directing their bs towards me in particular. I played their game, but it made me realize that something had to give. So, I started to fight back in defense. If that sickens you...that's your problem, not mine.

I'll give you that my posts in this thread might fall into the category of which you speak; however, I encourage you (or anyone else for that matter) to review my posting history that doesn't involve this thread and you will realize how wrong you are.

Have a great day, SPAC.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:14 pm

IWish wrote:You are sadly mistaken if you think that I believe all members, here, have "issues". There are a few (mainly a certain group) that had a penchant for directing their bs towards me in particular. I played their game, but it made me realize that something had to give. So, I started to fight back in defense. If that sickens you...that's your problem, not mine.

I'll give you that my posts in this thread might fall into the category of which you speak; however, I encourage you (or anyone else for that matter) to review my posting history that doesn't involve this thread and you will realize how wrong you are.

Have a great day, SPAC.

:vomit:

lol :P I'm not gonna go read all your posts, but have a great one Iwish... no issues sincerely.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby dweebofthedead on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:42 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:what up with e-begging? If you want to lose weight it ain’t gonna happen from typing until people donate. Or maybe stop buying posters and art if you’re so drymounting poor you idiot.

Oof to you.
Last edited by dweebofthedead on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes