fbmelthunters

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby bubbie on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 am

fredo wrote:Mainly the board is largely devoid of nuance, which is why half of us are here. Certainly why half of me is.

Lol, haven't you been to the Trump thread? Also,

bubbie
Art Expert

Postby fredo on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am

That's the other half.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby jmagee87 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:03 am

bubbie wrote:Lol, haven't you been to the Trump thread?

You mean the gorkie/misterx thread?
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby bubbie on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 pm

^ :lol:
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Blacktooth72 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Looks like blacktooth has teh wrong kellum or is a kellum alt trying to redirect. :shock:

Hey Codeblue
I’m not sure what your problem here is with me, but you can eat a fat dick fuktard!
I served that rat bastard up on a silver platter here for y’all 2 years ago and you’ve done nothing but act like I’m the bad guy. ??
F U!
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby hunterjax on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:12 am

bubbie wrote:
Blacktooth72 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Looks like blacktooth has teh wrong kellum or is a kellum alt trying to redirect. :shock:

Hey Codeblue
I’m not sure what your problem here is with me, but you can eat a fat dick fuktard!
I served that rat bastard up on a silver platter here for y’all 2 years ago and you’ve done nothing but act like I’m the bad guy. ??
F U!

^nuanced to the max.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby DoubleDown on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:53 pm

IWish wrote:Yeah, okay.

Maybe someone can tell me what, exactly, I'm supposedly guilty of for the pile-ups? Is it because I speak-up and defend myself? It's actually no big deal to me. In fact, it's quite liberating and makes me feel like the 'lone rebel'.

It apparently is a big deal to you because you need an answer so bad.
People gang up on you because you feel the need to bitch about everything. It’s tiresome and entitled and you need to learn the difference between inside thoughts and outside thoughts. That dumbed down enough for you?
DoubleDown
Art Connoisseur

Postby 1000steps on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:57 pm

DoubleDown wrote:It’s tiresome and entitled and you need to learn the difference between inside thoughts and outside thoughts.

Sounds boring as hell
1000steps
Art Expert

Rick_a_c wrote:It's the game. Ya play or ya don't.

Postby fredo on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Thanks for bringing it up!
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby IWish on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:24 pm

DoubleDown wrote:
IWish wrote:Yeah, okay.

Maybe someone can tell me what, exactly, I'm supposedly guilty of for the pile-ups? Is it because I speak-up and defend myself? It's actually no big deal to me. In fact, it's quite liberating and makes me feel like the 'lone rebel'.

It apparently is a big deal to you because you need an answer so bad.
People gang up on you because you feel the need to bitch about everything. It’s tiresome and entitled and you need to learn the difference between inside thoughts and outside thoughts. That dumbed down enough for you?

So much --> :lol: because you are a LIAR anyone can read through my post/history - proof is there. You should get some help about your mommy issues. Just in case you're not aware of it...sadly, there ARE forums for incels like you. Maybe take your frustrations to one of those - they will probably give you support for your mommy issues, too.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby Darkknight37 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 am

New meltz plz.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Postby michaelmillichamp on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41 pm

I haven't seen any. I have one I got in spring that was weird. No melting in comments, but just a strange situation.
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Postby IWish on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Not art related. The only recent melts that I'm aware of is by a guy known as 'Screwy Lewy'. He's the kook that claims to have found a sex camp in Tucson. He's on FB: VOP Alpha Co - Team Pulaski

I don't follow his page, but I will confess to checking-in once a week to see what crazy stuff he's been up to. He claims all sorts of things, but many realize he's just using 'Veteran's to get gift cards and supplies sent to him. He preys on religious zealots and, at one time, claims have been made that he was receiving $2K in gift cards weekly from zealots from all over the world. It's just nuts! He has tens of thousands of people following him.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby Kramerica on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 am

At work and don't want to screenshot and edit everything but the dude who was making fun of the air traffic worker who stole the plane and crashed it had an alright melt when people called him out. My favorite part was when he compared laughing at the guy to laughing at Robin Williams because both of them suffered from depression.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby TyrisFlare on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:57 am

stfu, dude went out in style, more than you'll ever do

TyrisFlare
Art Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes