since when does this mean 'hate'?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:54 pm

I don't know why your false accusations surprised me, egt. You, like others, know what buttons to push w/people. You happen to like to prey on the fact (and to disparage me) that I loved coming to this forum to learn screen printing processes and about the art.

You should be ashamed of yourself to suggest that I hate this place. You have NO IDEA how hurtful that is to me for you to say that.

earlgreytoast wrote:Not sure why you come here at all Sue, all you do is whine about fudge that happens here and complain about how you are treated. Life's too short to hang out somewhere you hate.

Convo/origin:
viewtopic.php?p=3470893#p3470893

Since when does posting my concerns here equate to me hating this place?

And why do you come here at all, egt? It's not as if you discuss the art...as much as your liking to discuss making what you can off of the artists backs.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby Jamilton on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Lol. Yelling about a PB request, then posts this thread.

IWish wrote: I just hate to see what EB (seemingly) has become.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Wut? I didn't yell about pb'ers. I just stated my opinion about keeping monetary things relating to providing 'services' to pm's. Especially, because the one guy is a professional pb'er...why invite that kind of thing here? To openly discuss drymounting fees to make bucks off artists backs without seemingly to give two shits about the actual art. Am I wrong to think there's no place for that here?

Poor choice of words. Okay, I'll cop to my use of the word 'hate'. Allow me to rephrase...it's "disappointing" to see what EB has become/is becoming. Let me just add that it's not EB as a whole...it's just a handful of the bottom-feeders that tend to like to troll the forum.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:00 pm

PLUSH wrote:Not much of a lady for sure.

LOL. You don't know me, but hey...go ahead and judge me. Like...I'm the only female in the world who uses a couple of fbombs when I get pissed? Give me a break...
IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:Click any piece of art on the homepage of this site. The value of the art is. The. Main. Focus. Of this website.

It confounds me why you think that I need this reminder?

Of course people assign value to obtaining it, why wouldn't they? And why does it *belong* in a pm?

In the past, fees/monetary discussions were taken to pm's. I don't see why we should change that now. It just seems to encourage the professional pb'ers to come to here sell their services. It's not the pb'ing that is concerning...it's the use of EB as the nexus for that kind of discussion. If this is allowed to continue, don't you think that will, eventually, lead into a bunch of PB whores to create FS threads for their services? Who the hell wants to see that happen? Not me.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby alittle on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:17 pm

sick melt.

you should really not use the internet.
alittle
Art Freak

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 pm

LOL. What makes you think that I have any interest in reading what you have to say, little man?

IWish
Art Expert

Postby DoubleDown on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Patty Melt strikes again. Maybe time to up the meds?
DoubleDown
Art Connoisseur

Postby ToonKiller on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 pm

ToonKiller
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:08 pm

DoubleDown wrote:Patty Melt strikes again. Maybe time to up the meds?

I find it odd that you would suggest that I need meds because I'm voicing my concerns about open forum pb/fees discussion. Aside from telling egt to drymount off, (which he deserved), there has be no other melt from me. My post was about the concern about a professional pb'er migrating from FB with open fee/discussion. Why should that be allowed now...when in the past, monetary discussion was taken to pm's. As mentioned, that will only serve to give the impression that it's okay and acceptable to do that here on EB. Do we really want to see EB go in that direction?
IWish
Art Expert

Postby ottomatik71 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:15 pm

What other people think about you is none of your business, Sue.
Don’t let it get to you.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Postby 1000steps on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:28 pm

These peeps are bored and messing with you for fun.

Turn off the e-device, go outside, and get some fresh air. Laugh at the world - it deserves it.
1000steps
Art Expert

Rick_a_c wrote:It's the game. Ya play or ya don't.

Postby Cragars on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:17 pm

People hated what Europe had become, so they quit and left for North America. Now the Native Americans are almost gone, the US keeps bringing freedom everywhere and ISIS.

Thanks for sticking around Sue.
Cragars
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Believe me, I know that egt (and others like him) post mostly to humiliate or deflect the discussion away from the root of the subject. I've made it clear that I recognize the character traits...that he, and others like him, know what buttons to push w/people. egt happens to enjoy turning things around to make it "my issue". To suggest that I hate EB is absurd. But hey, that's what people like him do.

earlgreytoast wrote:Not sure why you come here at all Sue, all you do is whine about fudge that happens here and complain about how you are treated. Life's too short to hang out somewhere you hate.

It's not surprising since there's not much one can say to defend his character regarding this. He's blatant in his posts...that he's totally fine with making a quick buck off the backs of artists. Notice egt makes no comment when questioned with the following:

In the past, egt used to throw my use of artists images in my face (my weight bags) to turn things around - he can't do that anymore. So, now he deflects/turning things around by saying I hate EB. LOL. You see what I mean now, right? He knows (and others like him) what buttons to push w/me. I just don't fall for it anymore.

IWish wrote:And why do you come here at all, egt? It's not as if you discuss the art...as much as your liking to discuss making what you can off of the artists backs.

I'm not so naive to not realize the games that are played, here. Those of you that are trying to turn this around to insinuate that I'm making this about me...you can stop that fudge right now. This isn't about me and I'm, pretty sure, you all know that. It's about pb'ing and open discussion about fees for services on the forum. It should not be allowed and will only lead to pb's creating pre-sell FS threads to sell their services.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:39 pm

It's not about pb'ing or flipping. It's about the professionals who do this for a fee and openly discuss pre-selling services. The bottom-feeders in this hobby (IMO) with zero thought about the art.
IWish
Art Expert

Next

Return to Anything Goes