THC VIII

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby southerngarden on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 am

murdock wrote:I, too, wanted to add my appreciation and thanks to Baker for upholding the tradition and to all contributors for making THC feel like in the beginning, when this thread was just a group of collectors sharing in their love for one artist. When this wasn't about grabbing free stuff (or hawking a hook-up), but showing off in a good way (do you remember the first round, when we'd just list prints - and how cool that was already!?). We're so stretched out across the globe that most of us will never ever see so many of those pieces with our own eyes, so it's cool to at least see them here and there hidden among great collections. I'm real proud to be a part of this! :cheers:

I couldn’t have said it better! Congratulations to all the winners!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Postby rka00 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congratulations to the lucky winners, nice prizes indeed!!!
rka00
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Well said, Murdoch... I remember copying & pasting together the first 'collection' list. Good times :cheers:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby deancc on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 pm

THC drymounting rules. So pleased to see peeps, new and old, excited as ever over their AH love. Thanks as always to all who ran the show and donated.

And I won something. Woot!!! :D
deancc
Art Expert

ISO : James Jean "Sink"

Postby jayper on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 pm

This is easily my favorite time of the year on the boards! A huge thank you to Baker for organizing again this year and keeping the tradition going. Thanks to everyone who drops in and shares their collections year over year and a huge thanks to Aaron for continuing to draw us into his wonder world. Cheers all and Happy New Year!
jayper
Art Expert

Postby piratesprayer on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Congrats to all the winners, thanks to all the donators and thanks to Baker, Tapecat and all who help each year. Im soo glad we still get together each year to celebrate in good company! The passion, excitement and camaraderie each year is truly what we come back for!

Kudos to all of you :clap:

Ryan / Pirates Prayer
piratesprayer
Art Expert

talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!

Postby cgriff on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:39 am

I’ve been in the midst of the hardest thing I have ever had to do. The holiday season was so wonderful in the midst of things. To get a chance and hop back on to see the winners list was awesome.Baker thank you for keeping this going, this was the first year I was able to get prints and pics together. To all of the donors thank you even more, there would be no Horkey club without the love and commitment from this passionate group.

As much as we all love Aaron’s amazing work. Take a second and remind yourself who really matters in your life. Take a couple pics and try to engrain a few memories everyday. You never know what tomorrow might bring.

And thanks again!
cgriff
Art Connoisseur

Postby Jah on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 am

cgriff wrote:
As much as we all love Aaron’s amazing work. Take a second and remind yourself who really matters in your life. Take a couple pics and try to engrain a few memories everyday. You never know what tomorrow might bring.

Sounds like you've lost a loved one, if that's the case condolences to you and yours, the last few years have not been particularly kind to me(Mum and father in law)and it must be especially hard this time of year.
I hope the New Year is a better one for you
Jah
Art Connoisseur

T.H.C 5

Postby cgriff on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm

I appreciate it Jah. Not yet. Some really heavy news regarding my 33 year old wife’s fight with cancer. She’s still here and there is always hope. It’s just that much harder with two little ones.

We are doing our damnedest to make some hella good memories! Also most of the prints that have hung this year have been nature inspired. It goes over a lot easier with a zoologist. Spring is next in the cue.

Hug everyone you got and smile a little bit more!
cgriff
Art Connoisseur

Postby mfaith on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:04 pm

cgriff wrote:I appreciate it Jah. Not yet. Some really heavy news regarding my 33 year old wife’s fight with cancer. She’s still here and there is always hope. It’s just that much harder with two little ones.

We are doing our damnedest to make some hella good memories! Also most of the prints that have hung this year have been nature inspired. It goes over a lot easier with a zoologist. Spring is next in the cue.

Hug everyone you got and smile a little bit more!

Man, so sorry to hear about your family's struggle. Sending positive vibes and best wishes.
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby srdzevon on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Hope Chad doesn't mind, but it doesn't matter cause he's not the boss of me.
There's a gofundme going on right now to send his family to Disney World and make some more of those memories.

https://www.gofundme.com/kristins-wish
srdzevon
Art Expert

ImageX5 Hodor Image

Postby IWish on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 pm

cgriff wrote:I’ve been in the midst of the hardest thing I have ever had to do. The holiday season was so wonderful in the midst of things. To get a chance and hop back on to see the winners list was awesome.Baker thank you for keeping this going, this was the first year I was able to get prints and pics together. To all of the donors thank you even more, there would be no Horkey club without the love and commitment from this passionate group.

And thanks again!

I wish I had the words to make things better...know that my thoughts are with you and your family. Be kind to yourself...take care of yourself. Ask for and accept all the help that you can get with tasks that someone else can do for you...allowing you more time to spend together with your wife and children. Peace will be waiting for you...time and loving memories will help carry you there.
IWish
Art Expert

Image NEW! RebelOne Products Instagram
Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby Baker on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 am

So quick update here. I got bit by this awful flu bug and have more or less been sick since the beginning of the year. Im back on the upswing now so hope to start getting stuff packed and shipped out. Sorry for the delays everyone!
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby jamel-d on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:14 am

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. And thanks again for THC.
jamel-d
Art Expert

THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17 Image

Postby Snowboarder37918 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Baker wrote:So quick update here. I got bit by this awful flu bug and have more or less been sick since the beginning of the year. Im back on the upswing now so hope to start getting stuff packed and shipped out. Sorry for the delays everyone!

There are some awful bugs going around! I’m glad you’re on the up and up!!
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes