THC VIII

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Baker on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:30 am

It's the most...wonderful time....of the year....

Please read this all the way through to limit the questions.

This year we will be celebrating all things Horkey a little later than normal. I changed this year to kind of put it between holidays as I heard from a few people last year that doing it "off Holiday" would be preferred. The cutoff for posting your collection and meeting the below requirements will be 12/9/17 . Anyone posting after that day, im sorry to say will have to wait until next year. For those people who have donated I very much appreciate it. We are a little lighter than last year on giveaway stuff, but so it goes. If you have anything you want to throw in, shoot me a PM.

On to the "rules". We are going to keep it the same and say 13 is the magic number this year of pieces of art to be eligible. You also must have 350+ posts on EB. This is and has always been meant to be something the community does, posting is part of being in the community. What is eligible you might ask? (Cause 60 people always do).

Signed/#ed Prints (on any medium) (Duplicates do NOT count, Variants Count)
BoNA S/D Prints
Originals
Skate Decks

Thats it. No stickers, no handbills, no belt buckles or shirts. (Yes I realize in the past some of these things counted, this is a simpler time now)

That said, its always awesome to see all those things posted, so please post away.

To be eligible for the giveaways in THC VIII, You must have 13 items that match the above criteria (And 350+ posts), and post a NEW photo of them. Dont make me be that guy to go back through last years thread and find your old photo you re-used.

I'll be doing the giveaways in the same style as last year, ill post everything up at the same time and then if you want to enter, you quote that posted item and add your name. Please make sure you check if someone else has already posted that item with other names so nothing gets lost in the shuffle. Once all the giveaways are posted ill leave them up for a couple of days and then close them down to do the drawings.

Also like last year, you can only win once, so choose wisely as to what you enter to try and win as if you win one item, and then are drawn again, you wont get that item.

I think that about covers it, any questions let me know. Any donations, let me know. With that said, lets start seeing those collections! :pint:
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby PLUSH on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:38 am

Fun times. :pint:
PLUSH
Art Expert

Postby tourist504 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am

:pint:

PM sent
Last edited by tourist504 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tourist504
Art Expert

maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex6

Postby greenhorn1 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 am

Let me be the first to say THANK YOU Tim and everyone else who makes this possible. I'll Shoot you a pm with my donations when I get back from designercon.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)

Postby zefarrett on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:23 pm

I won’t be entering, but I know I have something I can donate. Let me take a gander tonight and I’ll message you. :pint:
zefarrett
Art Freak

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby Vorpel on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Thanks for doing this - I can't wait to finally be able to participate!
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur

Postby comountaingolf on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:03 pm

:cheers: :dance:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 7

Postby Thronk on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Thank you Tim for keeping the dream alive :!:
Thronk
Art Expert

Postby caseyg1986 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 am

I'll just echo everyone else and say thank you to Baker and all others involved for keeping THC alive! It is always a blast seeing everyones' amazing collections. I am excited to get everything rounded up for the photoshoot.
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Postby ajharrington321 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:30 pm

:clap:
ajharrington321
Art Expert

Image Image Image

Postby Frog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Killer, I have been checking regularly so I didn't miss this. Hopefully I remember to actually enter to win something this year. Completely spaced it last year do to the holiday hustle and bustle you mentioned up top. Thanks for doing this again. :clap: :pint: :clap: :pint: :clap: :pint:
Frog
Art Connoisseur

Postby mtarail on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks for making this happen! :pint:
mtarail
Art Expert

Postby triporfreak on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Wasn't able to make it last year due to a cross country move, but I'm in for this one! thanx tim
triporfreak
Art Expert

Postby Sithlord32 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Many thanks to all that made this happen this year and the past. I usually get anxiety from seeing some of these collections but in a good way..I think. :lol: Round em up! :pint:
Sithlord32
Art Expert

ImageImageImage..."one spoon might feel a little nicer, but the cornflakes will taste the same"...Beckett.

Postby wottagunn on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Cheers Tim, good work mate.
Does it have to be just one photo, or can I go around the house simply taking individual shots of framed ones etc?
wottagunn
Art Expert

ImageImageImage

Next

Return to Anything Goes