At Least 50 Dead, 400+ Injured in Las Vegas Shooting

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Kramerica on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lasvegas-shooting/at-least-50-dead-more-than-400-hurt-in-las-vegas-concert-attack-idUSKCN1C70FU

Gunman opened fire on a crowd of people at a music festival from his hotel room.

Gunman identified as 64 year old Stephen Paddock who is believed to have killed himself.

Hoping all the area EB'ers are safe.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby rubberneck on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:49 am

Unfortunately this is almost like background noise here in the US these days.

Horrific scenario as per usual, innocent civilians taken out by someone with a grudge and/or illness. Why they can't just commit suicide without creating collateral damage is always my issue.
rubberneck
Art God

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:53 am

Sad on so many levels. Had some friends at the show and luckily they left as had an early morning flight.

It is crazy as you said, background noise. Now we have to hear from the hack politicians about gun control again instead of the reasons (economic, social, etc...) for the mental breakdowns causing these actions.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby ccsmd598 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 am

Terrible situation, hope all are safe as well. Breaks my heart that so many families and friends will be affected by the loss and injuries of their loved ones, can't imagine that ripple effect.

Saw a video on IG that Dan Bilzerian posted running away from the gunfire - said he just saw a girl get shot in the head, dude looked so shooken up just unreal.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby Count on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:09 am

Just awful. Heard he had 10 rifles in his room. Those in the line of fire never stood a chance.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in LV affected by this barbaric act.
Count
Art Expert

Postby dweebofthedead on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 am

Such insane fudge. Be safe, Vegas.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby sixstringer on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:26 am

:shock: FFS...thoughts and prayers to LV.

chevyav53 wrote: Now we have to hear from the hack politicians about gun control again instead of the reasons (economic, social, etc...) for the mental breakdowns causing these actions.

Right, has absolutely nothing to do with our culture of gun-humping.

ccsmd598 wrote:Saw a video on IG that Dan Bilzerian posted running away from the gunfire...dude looked so shooken up just unreal.

That sucks. Dude's instagram is a trip...every other photo is him jizzing on a mountain of firearms. Wonder how this will impact him?
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby Creation88 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 am

when Republicans didn't do anything when innocent Pre Kindergarten children got slaughtered you know they'll only offer their "thoughts and prayers" for this. they're so far up the NRA's ass it's ridiculous.

i hate that this is so common in the US and people have allowed it to become background noise.
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

Postby Codeblue on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:22 pm

White duke shooting at white people with automatic weapons in Nevada at a country music concert. Doesn't get more merican than that.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby pvecchi on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Creation88 wrote:when Republicans didn't do anything when innocent Pre Kindergarten children got slaughtered you know they'll only offer their "thoughts and prayers" for this. they're so far up the NRA's ass it's ridiculous.

i hate that this is so common in the US and people have allowed it to become background noise.
Attachments
IMG_6507.JPG
IMG_6507.JPG (173.81 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby Mapman on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:36 pm

The conspiracy theorists are already at it, one friend on FB is convinced there were two shooters based on the video's he's seen. Sounded like echo's, or sound delay to me...
Mapman
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Mapman wrote:The conspiracy theorists are already at it, one friend on FB is convinced there were two shooters based on the video's he's seen. Sounded like echo's, or sound delay to me...

I read they are trying to say his Indonesia girl friend turned him to the "dark side" spin this into a terror attack, ISIS also praising. Again the real problems (gun control, mental illness, socioeconomic factors etc..) that are making people do this won't be addressed.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Guy at work says it is part of Antifa's plan for a civil war...... I'd only heard a little about this until he elaborated today. This would be even crazier if a part of that and true. Not trying to go too far down the rabbit hole but he feels such acts of violence are only to escalate. Crazy times.
Last edited by chevyav53 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby fredo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:34 pm

^^A Clickbait Orange

drymountin' trollbots love the death.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby aldo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:45 pm

This just in... My next door neighbor's kid told me its part of breitbart's plan for a civil war (now that bannon is back). He plays with Legos so you know it's legit. Craaaaaazy times.
aldo
Art Expert

Next

Return to Anything Goes