Keeping it real...

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Kramerica on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Mfaith doesn't have to defend anybody because he's just a guy on a message board. His opinions are his own and he can pick and choose to like or dislike or defend or not defend anyone. He's not the cops, he's not the president, he's just a guy on a message board. His role as a moderator is clearly primarily to maintain the database. He hasn't selectively let anyone break the rules stated on this forum and/or disriminately banned anyone.

Your problem is clearly that alittle has poked fun at you in the past. Welcome to the internet! Grow some thicker skin or, at the very least, fight your own battles instead of trying to make up some fantasy world where mfaith needs to defend you when mean old alittle does something that hurts your feelings. Because clearly that is why you are so damn butthurt that he quoted someone else's post telling a troll to leave drama from other sites on those sites.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby smokey289 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Guy, no one is trying to coerce you. And your words are only meaningless to most of the other members. Im sure there are some that agree with your crusade but you are drymounting blind to your own thoughts man. You dont like the way mfaith interacts so its ok for you to try and humiliate him. You don't want others to disagree with you or challenge that maybe you are wrong or out of bounds then dont act like a kitten in public. I dont know either of you but right now in this moment you are acting like the shit-heel. So, drymount off and try to have a better day.

smokey289
Art Connoisseur

Postby earlgreytoast on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:40 pm

smokey289 wrote:Guy, no one is trying to coerce you. And your words are only meaningless to most of the other members. Im sure there are some that agree with your crusade but you are drymounting blind to your own thoughts man. You dont like the way mfaith interacts so its ok for you to try and humiliate him. You don't want others to disagree with you or challenge that maybe you are wrong or out of bounds then dont act like a kitten in public. I dont know either of you but right now in this moment you are acting like the shit-heel. So, drymount off and try to have a better day.

Fwiw, Iwish is a woman.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Postby Kramerica on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Iwish is a woman. And calling her a c*** is pretty offensive.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby alteridiom on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Kramerica wrote:Mfaith doesn't have to defend anybody because he's just a guy on a message board. His opinions are his own and he can pick and choose to like or dislike or defend or not defend anyone. He's not the cops, he's not the president, he's just a guy on a message board. His role as a moderator is clearly primarily to maintain the database. He hasn't selectively let anyone break the rules stated on this forum and/or disriminately banned anyone.

Your problem is clearly that alittle has poked fun at you in the past. Welcome to the internet! Grow some thicker skin or, at the very least, fight your own battles instead of trying to make up some fantasy world where mfaith needs to defend you when mean old alittle does something that hurts your feelings. Because clearly that is why you are so damn butthurt that he quoted someone else's post telling a troll to leave drama from other sites on those sites.

She's from a different generation. You wouldn't get it.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Small town pizza lawyer

Postby HenryGaleWasHere on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 pm

HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Postby smokey289 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks for the info. I had assumed from the behavior iwish was a guy and i apologize. Kramerica, calling anyone a kitten is offensive.
smokey289
Art Connoisseur

Postby kansasbbq on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:05 pm

smokey289 wrote:You don't want others to disagree with you or challenge that maybe you are wrong or out of bounds then dont act like a kitten in public.

smokey289 wrote:Kramerica, calling anyone a kitten is offensive.

Is this the new Mondo thread?
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby BB8 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 pm

You people call everything trolling.
BB8
Art Connoisseur

Postby agr719 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Classic.
agr719
Art Expert

Image Image ImageImage
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.

Postby partpat on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 pm

BUMP
partpat
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
smokey289 wrote:You don't want others to disagree with you or challenge that maybe you are wrong or out of bounds then dont act like a kitten in public.

smokey289 wrote:Kramerica, calling anyone a kitten is offensive.

Is this the new Mondo thread?

Not if he meant it to be.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm

technique wrote:This thread today is the one time i'm glad Retna decided not to have a meltdown on instagram because this is way better.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby Bikejoh on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:15 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:All this fudge is meaningless, none of it should be taken seriously. If EB ever does anything but make you smile and laugh, stop drymounting coming here and invest the time and energy into your REAL LIFE. Because if you're taking ANY of this fudge seriously, it can only mean there's is something lacking in your actual life. I'm not directing this just at you Sue, but to anyone who is reading.

Ali leave the gifs to the professionals.

Thread can end now
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Postby sidewaysscott on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:16 pm

drymount n a. Isn't there better things to do than complain?
sidewaysscott
Art God

pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes