Trip to Denver! Advice Needed.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Amisch on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Going on a trip to Denver with 3 of my friends in mid August. We are trying to book a hotel and lay out an itinerary. Any recommendations on hotels (areas), if a car is needed, bars, parks, museums, restaurants, districts, weed stuff, to check out would be much appreciated. :pint:
Amisch
Art Connoisseur

Postby dodgers77 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Gotta check out Further Frames and say Hello to Corey and crew ! Also there summer art events are always a good time :cheers:

Back-to-back poster signings:

AJ Masthay, Thursday, August 31st, 2-7pm
Adam Pobiak, Friday, Sept. 1st, 6-10pm
dodgers77
Art Expert

Postby soam24 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Amisch wrote:Going on a trip to Denver with 3 of my friends in mid August. We are trying to book a hotel and lay out an itinerary. Any recommendations on hotels (areas), if a car is needed, bars, parks, museums, restaurants, districts, weed stuff, to check out would be much appreciated. :pint:

Depends what you want to do? If you want to hike out to the mountains, you'll 100% need a car. If you plan on staying in the city, you can take the train from the airport right downtown and uber where you need to go.

Denver has a lot to offer. A bunch of us live here and can comment shortly i'm sure.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby applehead on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Amisch wrote:Going on a trip to Denver with 3 of my friends in mid August. We are trying to book a hotel and lay out an itinerary. Any recommendations on hotels (areas), if a car is needed, bars, parks, museums, restaurants, districts, weed stuff, to check out would be much appreciated. :pint:

I'd recommend using AirBnB over a hotell. Install the weed maps app. Use B-Cycle or Lyft to get around the city and rent a car to get into the mountains. There is Denver. And there is Colorado. Still a good time to go white water rafting on clear creek or higher up on the Arkansas river in Buena Vista. RiNo has a lot of the newer breweries, but is currently a bitch to drive around since a lot of road construction is currently going on. Pretty Lights is playing Red Rocks on 8/11 and 8/12. Phish at Dicks Labor Day weekend. redrocksonline.com for their calender. gotta run
applehead
Art Expert

Return to Anything Goes