I want a pinball machine for my house!!

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby triporfreak on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:00 pm

I want an old Williams pinball machine with the wooden flippers & 5 balls for a nickel. (I'm dating myself here) :lol:
triporfreak
Art Expert

Postby tenaciousjack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 am

Jugheadd wrote:So many cool ones out there but here's the list I think I may work from:

Addams family
South Park
Haunted mansion

Anybody got a favorite?

I've had a South Park machine for nearly 13 years now. One of my favorite purchases ever!
tenaciousjack
Art Expert

Postby Vorpel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 pm

mr_rugby wrote:Download Pinball Arcade from the app store. You can get every single classic pinball game on your iphone or ipad. I think the tables are $4.99 or you can buy a package for $39.99 for 12.

Adams Family is definitely available to purchase and it plays really well, it's crazy how close these tables are to the real thing.

edit: also available for purchase are Twilight Zone, Fun House and Taxi just to name a few

I downloaded Pinball Arcade on my iPad and it seems like it hesitates a bit - not a lot, but enough to make it difficult. I am on the latest iOS release and just downloaded the game (v7.1.5)

Anyone else have an issue like this?
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur

Postby RiotAct on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Simpsons Pinball Party. Played the hell out of that when I was a teenager.
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby geezer on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:50 pm

triporfreak wrote:I want an old Williams pinball machine with the wooden flippers & 5 balls for a nickel. (I'm dating myself here) :lol:

The only kind. :ziggi:
geezer
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Played the Dr. Who machine a lot in college. Just checked on prices and wow muy caro!
edit:
Never mind, the Addams Family is very very expensive. Holy cow!
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby Vorpel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Vorpel wrote:
mr_rugby wrote:Download Pinball Arcade from the app store. You can get every single classic pinball game on your iphone or ipad. I think the tables are $4.99 or you can buy a package for $39.99 for 12.

Adams Family is definitely available to purchase and it plays really well, it's crazy how close these tables are to the real thing.

edit: also available for purchase are Twilight Zone, Fun House and Taxi just to name a few

I downloaded Pinball Arcade on my iPad and it seems like it hesitates a bit - not a lot, but enough to make it difficult. I am on the latest iOS release and just downloaded the game (v7.1.5)

Anyone else have an issue like this?

Thanks to Mr. Rugby's advice to clear memory on my iPad, the response seems normal now!
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur

Postby Cragars on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:56 pm

dl'd Zen Pinball from the appstore. Finally something to kill time on the train.
Cragars
Art Expert

Postby MedicinalGrade on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Addams Family is a highly sought after machine and is one of the best pbm of all time. Whirlwind is probably just as good and a little easier on your wallet. "Return to your home"

MedicinalGrade
Art Connoisseur

Postby peacedog on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm

^ The machine I learned on, didn't look anywhere near that nice. "The storm is coming, return to your homes..."
peacedog
Art Expert

Postby mobius006 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Anyone going to California Extreme this year?
mobius006
Art Freak

Liberal Democratic - Print Conservative: Pro Government Regulations, Anti Reprints and Timed Editions.

Postby technique on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:04 pm

The Phantom of the Opera one is pretty sweet
technique
Art Expert

Postby fanboy on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:07 am

I put so much time on the Addams Family machine at the arcade in high school. I had that game mastered!

I also have the app on my iPad and had gotten pretty good at Theater of Magic.

But if I could own one machine, it would be Cyclone.
fanboy
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote:I'm a whore so I'll draw whatever you want for a warm meal and a dirty hand job. Every artist is different.

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 am

I downloaded Star Wars Pinball for Wii U a couple years ago and I still play the Empire Strikes Back table. Never got into any of the other tables, but ESB is a lot of fun and there's so much about it to figure out. Anybody know if it's based on a real machine?
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby mobius006 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I downloaded Star Wars Pinball for Wii U a couple years ago and I still play the Empire Strikes Back table. Never got into any of the other tables, but ESB is a lot of fun and there's so much about it to figure out. Anybody know if it's based on a real machine?

The Zen tables are not.
mobius006
Art Freak

Liberal Democratic - Print Conservative: Pro Government Regulations, Anti Reprints and Timed Editions.

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes