I want a pinball machine for my house!!

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:46 pm

mobius006 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:I downloaded Star Wars Pinball for Wii U a couple years ago and I still play the Empire Strikes Back table. Never got into any of the other tables, but ESB is a lot of fun and there's so much about it to figure out. Anybody know if it's based on a real machine?

The Zen tables are not.

Ah, bummer. Thanks for chiming in. I've spent so many hours on that game.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby mr_rugby on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:05 pm

MedicinalGrade wrote:Addams Family is a highly sought after machine and is one of the best pbm of all time. Whirlwind is probably just as good and a little easier on your wallet. "Return to your home"

Pretty sure you can download Whirlwind from Pinball Arcade, for those that are interested
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Postby landshark on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 pm

RCP13 wrote:No mention yet of Creature from the Black Lagoon. That is one fun game. Also liked playing Theater of Magic.

I can play creature forever, very fundamental and fun. If I had to round it out to 3, it would be Dr. Who and Arabian nights.
landshark
New User

Postby earlgreytoast on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 am

Finally had a decent game on Addams! Squeaked past 150,000. I do wish this app version had a free ball every time you lose your ball within a couple seconds... :(

Thinking about a pinball-based giveaway with the prizes going to whomever provides a screenshot of the best scores... :pint:
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:This thread is boring. I'm going to go jerk off.

http://artsy.bigcartel.com/

Postby dineomite on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:27 am

I purchased Roadshow some 17 years ago. It's a fantastic game that certainly keeps your interest even after tens of thousands of games later.
dineomite
New User

Postby ToonKiller on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:51 am

Pinbot was my jam!! Cyclone, Earthshaker, Taxi, Whirlwind, Bad Cats all were knockin' at my local arcade in the 80's.

I've been playing the Star Wars tables again on ZEN Pinball on the PS4 again recently.
Would be up for an EB pinball tournament, just name the table.

PSN - TheFinePrint
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Postby landshark on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:27 pm

ToonKiller wrote:Pinbot was my jam!! Cyclone, Earthshaker, Taxi, Whirlwind, Bad Cats all were knockin' at my local arcade in the 80's.

I've been playing the Star Wars tables again on ZEN Pinball on the PS4 again recently.
Would be up for an EB pinball tournament, just name the table.

PSN - TheFinePrint

I think playing it virtually is fun but seems too easy. It seems more predictable when you nudge the table, where most of the tables I see are too sensitive and tilt too easily.
landshark
New User

Previous

Return to Anything Goes