Boycott Uline

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Cragars on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 am

kyler4444 wrote:I'll be eating a delicious sandwich at Chick Fil A tomorrow and then buying some frames at Hobby Lobby after I purchase some U Line tubes.

Oh that's so cute :heart:
Cragars
Art Expert

Postby fallstaff on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 am

kyler4444 wrote:I'll be eating a delicious sandwich at Chick Fil A tomorrow and then buying some frames at Hobby Lobby after I purchase some U Line tubes.

A Perfect Storm Petunia.
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Postby Codeblue on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:41 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
charter wrote:
mfaith wrote:I'm totally on board with boycotting a company in order to stay true to my principles. You call it stupidity, I call it being morally responsible. If you believe a company is working in direct opposition to something you're passionate about and feel very strongly towards, it only makes sense that you wouldn't support them with your money. That's a no brainer. I go out of my way to not shop at Hobby Lobby, and I wouldn't be caught dead eating at Chik-fil-a

I go out of my way to eat at Chick-fil-a because it's delicious. Having an opinion on something to me is different than someone or a company that actively do reprehensible things to people or animals or the environment. The Chick-fil-a CEO not supporting gay marriage is an opinion that they are free to have. If they actively deny employment to gay people then that is reprehensible. Boycotting opinions imo is silly. But, that's just my opinion...it may be silly too. I boycott quality and U-Line sucks. I couldn't care less if the CEO of Yazoo was in an orgy with Hugo Chavez back in the day and they high fived at the end. But, it's also your freedom to boycott! I guess that's what makes it great. USA USA USA.

Didn't Mondo used to use Uline? Side question.

how people give up chik-fil-a i'll never know. mondo used to use uline for sure, the telescoping kind with that nifty black/purple/green logo sticker on one end.

Those chits are the worst. MBW and Doyle still use em I think.

P. S. It's been way too long since I've had some Jesus chicken.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby glenn1 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:00 am

Then it's home to fap.

glenn1
Art Expert

Postby finneganm on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:24 am

Can we get a shitty commission to commemorate it? Hopefully something that's artistically the equivalent of port a potty after an Insane Clown Posse headlined music festival, but still good enough that you'll still be able to make enough money off of it to buy some of that delightful perfume for when you truly want to feel beautiful, at least on the outside.

Needs likenesses
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby haven on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 am

fredo wrote:Melanomia's perfume dreams set sail, record:
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/www.telegr ... -mail/amp/

Parasites.
haven
Art Expert

Postby technique on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:00 am

I always get confused when the bill murray's post back to back
technique
Art Expert

Postby GoBluePanic on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:42 pm

o4phish20o wrote:
RPuzio77 wrote:
o4phish20o wrote:
bryndavies wrote:If it floats your boat, rock on phish. Sorry you aren't baller enough to drop the extra cash. I do recall that you vacation in Orlando, which speaks volumes. #firstclassupinthesky

No, I expect the best quality and service for my money. Which is what ULine provides. The extra savings also allows for me to keep an extra employee who packs said boxes on a daily basis. Start buying 250,000 or so boxes a year and see if you care about cost & quality any differently. I can call by 6pm every day and my order is delivered the next day. You find me service like that elsewhere, for the same cost or less, you'd find me switching immediately. Its all about the bottom dollar, nothing else.

The firm I work for has used Uline in the past, in my experience you could find compeitors that will meet or beat the price, but you may be a doing volume business so over the course of the year the costs add up.

My assumption for this entire thread was that it was based upon "volume business"... who uses ULine for anything else?

If you have "volume business" then you have leverage with competitors and should be use that to get the same or better deal from said competitors. If you are the business mogul you claim.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

I'm not someone else.

Previous

Return to Anything Goes