Seller Beware!!! Wolforrest is his EB handle

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby LeeKaye on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 am

Subbed. Come on guys. Don't leave us hanging.
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Postby mattkardish on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 pm

bump
mattkardish
Art Expert

Postby guryter on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:52 pm

wolforrest wrote:Yes the tube was weighted with parcel wrap inside.
But I don't see the issue if he had bought the insurance which he made me pay extra for or was that the plan all along
to make an insurance claim!

Any how I got my money back so no issue there for me.

What more is there to know? Like one of these guys is going to be like, "ok yeah I was lying, he got me. Sleep easy, ebeans!"
guryter
Art Expert

Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.

john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.

Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.

Postby applehead on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Always wondered if some asshat would try this on me. Sorry to hear you had to go through this. Since it was a low value print, maybe it was a test for the "buyer" to see if he could get away with it. He did cross country boundaries and went to an extreme for a print which isn't values very highly. I wonder what his next move would have been if he had gotten away with it. Goes to show you never know. Some douche bag doing this then threatening you or your family, let alone children speaks volumes of this persons character.

Could you please PM me his personal info? I want to blacklist him, and also let my 2-3 good friends what also collect but never post on here. Thx
applehead
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 am

canuck wrote:My brother in law lawyer has the best stories. People will do anything. Even to their own family.....true story....

...Father owns a car dealership. Father dies. Ownership is left with the mother. They have two sons. The one shady son lies to his mother about signing documents for something but in reality it was signing over the company to that douche bag. Mother may or may not be there 100%. He does this to his own mother, wow... Mother lives on food stamps and has no money. Son does not help her. Mother is like 70+ years old. Other brother sues. Eventually brother and mother get justice and reimbursements and etc. The end.

It's a sad world out there.

:ziggi:

hmmm, seems like a not sad ending, but that is prob subjective
SPAC04
Art Connoisseur

Postby dangerboy on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Codeblue wrote:What happened to the op and buyer? Need update.

is there a link to the Foodrap story? i remember him....
dangerboy
Flipper

morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!

Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.

pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.

Postby canuck on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Foodie was going off for about a week or two. At least more then usual. You can only threaten people for so long I suppose. The latin kings plug was probably the tipping point.
canuck
Art Freak

Image Image Image Image

Previous

Return to Anything Goes