Kodi-Open source media player

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Codeblue on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 am

Love how this has turned into just a spammer thread.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49999
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby bubbie on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Luls
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4873
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby ToonKiller on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:04 pm

I use Mobdro to watch MSNBC or the DPshow on NBCSN but with so much to watch on Netflix and Hulu I rarely use the firebox anymore. I do need to set up a VPN though.

Coming up on 2years since cutting the cord.
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1844
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Postby Philpenn on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:07 am

Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3557
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Postby thescofieldkid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Philpenn wrote:Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.


I've had really good luck w/following this guy. He only sends out relevant emails (latest was w/regards to terrarium shut down.)

https://troypoint.com/troypoint-newsletter/

He posted a Terrarium patch link that's allegedly working ( I haven't gotten around to trying)

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium ... -tv-stick/

I replaced Terrarium w/Exodus (revived) and it's been working great this week.

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

Invited a few guys over to watch the Alvarez/GGG rematch tomorrow night. Fingers crossed IPTV doesn't bullshit out on us!
User avatar
thescofieldkid
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Pacific Wonderland
Collect them all. Before you Die®

Postby Philpenn on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 am

Agreed. End up at that site every time I install a new jawn.
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3557
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Postby shafiq on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 am

caleb wrote:I switched to Terrarium a while back. Works better most of the time,


unfortunately, terrarium is dead now.
User avatar
shafiq
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Postby shafiq on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:01 pm

thescofieldkid wrote:
Philpenn wrote:Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.


I've had really good luck w/following this guy. He only sends out relevant emails (latest was w/regards to terrarium shut down.)

https://troypoint.com/troypoint-newsletter/

He posted a Terrarium patch link that's allegedly working ( I haven't gotten around to trying)

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium ... -tv-stick/

I replaced Terrarium w/Exodus (revived) and it's been working great this week.

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

Invited a few guys over to watch the Alvarez/GGG rematch tomorrow night. Fingers crossed IPTV doesn't bullshit out on us!


Is terrarium still working? That link doesn't seem to be working.
User avatar
shafiq
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Postby shafiq on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 am

shafiq wrote:
caleb wrote:I switched to Terrarium a while back. Works better most of the time,


unfortunately, terrarium is dead now.


Any working terrarium solution? any better alternative one can suggest me?
User avatar
shafiq
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Previous

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests