Callout: Ambient Life/Lineo Commissions

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
zeuscarver
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:22 pm

One of the early comments in the art comments for that print is 'this went so smoothly' or something.. seems like it thoroughly did not go smoothly? dafuq as blue sez
howdyall
Art Expert

Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:50 pm

I haven't seen any art comments for the print I was getting.

...who knows what this guy is pulling now.
zeuscarver
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 pm

howdyall wrote:I haven't seen any art comments for the print I was getting.

...who knows what this guy is pulling now.
my bad, got confused between prints which have materialized and those which never might.
howdyall
Art Expert

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Bumping because I heard about this guy from someone else today.

Hiya!
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Noticed he posted something for sale just last week. Showed up on my page, so probably not a bad idea bumping.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:12 pm

fallchild wrote:Noticed he posted something for sale just last week. Showed up on my page, so probably not a bad idea bumping.
he's been selling a bunch of things recently (which i don't think is a big deal as this thread is a result of his commission practice, right?) I joined a 'Rounders' (by Hans Woody) commission as gift for a friend of mine, art looks great. That was in 2015 doe, so I expect it will ship third quarter 2018.

Also I think dudes in Europe, dem commish profits.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:48 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
fallchild wrote:Noticed he posted something for sale just last week. Showed up on my page, so probably not a bad idea bumping.
he's been selling a bunch of things recently (which i don't think is a big deal as this thread is a result of his commission practice, right?) I joined a 'Rounders' (by Hans Woody) commission as gift for a friend of mine, art looks great. That was in 2015 doe, so I expect it will ship third quarter 2018.

He's in Dallas
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:

He's in Dallas
He mentioned something in his two year old Rounders commission group(of which i am a part of :neutral: ) page on FB, apparently he is now home...if he lives in Dallas.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:31 pm

allegedly got booted from his place by landlord. then had to go on his honeymoon (wouldn't be back til mid April). moved in with relatives in mean time. oh and has no place to roll prints and pack everyone's prints he owes.

but he can post an ISO for an Eng SW. :roll:
kyler4444
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:40 pm

cotis wrote:allegedly got booted from his place by landlord. then had to go on his honeymoon (wouldn't be back til mid April). moved in with relatives in mean time. oh and has no place to roll prints and pack everyone's prints he owes.

He didn't get booted from his place. I love how rumors get started and spread here on EB. He's from Dallas but was in Europe for two weeks for his Honeymoon.
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
mattkardish
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:03 pm

kyler4444 wrote:
cotis wrote:allegedly got booted from his place by landlord. then had to go on his honeymoon (wouldn't be back til mid April). moved in with relatives in mean time. oh and has no place to roll prints and pack everyone's prints he owes.

He didn't get booted from his place. I love how rumors get started and spread here on EB. He's from Dallas but was in Europe for two weeks for his Honeymoon.
that's what he said to us in the commission group but if you are playing the life happens card then one would think you should not be looking for several hundred dollar posters while continuing to hold onto people's money for projects that have not yet been delivered...i can see both sides but when there's an active callout thread, at least conduct your search in a discrete manner.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:05 pm

kyler4444 wrote:

I was told by my landlord that my place ahd been sold and could be bulldozed as early as May
that is being booted, hey you gotta go. it's allegedly because his landlord sold the building. I don't know that for fact, I'm just passing what has been shared.

:pint:

c'mon kyle, don't play the game.
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:20 pm

SPAC04 wrote:

I almost filed a claim because he took a month to ship that LD north by northwest he has for sale atm... dude rarely responded to any messages I was sending and finally refunded me once I got one of the mondo trader admins involved. This thread appeared shortly after.

Did receive my refund for fear and loathing over the weekend so that was a plus!
howdyall
Art Expert

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:51 am

kyler4444 wrote:herr durr
gettouttahere

any way it gets sliced, AL's a crook
Irishman12
Art Expert

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:25 pm

fallchild wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:

I almost filed a claim because he took a month to ship that LD north by northwest he has for sale atm... dude rarely responded to any messages I was sending and finally refunded me once I got one of the mondo trader admins involved. This thread appeared shortly after.

Did receive my refund for fear and loathing over the weekend so that was a plus!
I'm hoping I don't have a file a claim on this guy. I was looking for a Scream poster by Florey (see link below) and he was offering it for $80, shipped. I sent him the money early Friday morning and asked him to confirm he received it. I haven't heard anything back and followed up again this morning asking if he was able to send out the poster this weekend. He's read my messages but hasn't responded back yet. This was not a commission sale. He's the only member listed under the "For Sale or Trade by Members" section of the print. I'll give it a few more days but if he continues to duck me, I'll file a claim. And only now am I finding this thread. As you can see from my profile, I'm new to the site. I've only made one purchase from a fellow member before and it went off without a hitch.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/205062