EB Site Assistance - Can You Help?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby chevyav53 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:56 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:

Hope not, I stumbled across the site earlier this year and think it is great. There are improvements needed but it is solid. If people continue to post relevant updates and new stuff it could draw in more users. EB comes up in google searches just needs more hits with current info, links, news etc...

I've learned a lot reading these forums. The community is a little insular and not inviting to new comers though.

I agree there are a lot of trolls on this site. They think they are funny and they keep people away. I was about to say F&*$# it. But there are some good informative people and information on here. The trolls will be upset if this gets shut down due to lack of participation and new comers.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby alittle on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

A lot of alts too, amirite?
alittle
Art Freak

Postby tulip1637 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 pm

urrite
tulip1637
Art Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Anything Goes