EB Site Assistance - Can You Help?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Yamar on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 pm

So that you don't miss it in the news section...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=169791
User avatar
Yamar
Site Admin
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14458
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY
Tra la la la la...

Postby ErocAfellar on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 pm

:clap:
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4368
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!

Postby mrkyuss on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:37 am

So where do I send my MOD application?
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 26833
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).

Postby phishstix101 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Bump
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5879
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby NoseSpray on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 pm

mrkyuss wrote:So where do I send my MOD application?

Better yet, where do I send my mod application? :twisted:
User avatar
NoseSpray
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Postby Matfin93 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 am

Hello Guys, only been on this site a few months, but need help

Does anyone know why the messages I send are just staying in my outbox for ages?

Thanks
User avatar
Matfin93
New User
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 am

Postby mfaith on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:13 am

Matfin93 wrote:Hello Guys, only been on this site a few months, but need help

Does anyone know why the messages I send are just staying in my outbox for ages?

Thanks

Messages in your outbox are just ones that haven't been read yet by the recipient. It's nothing wrong with the site or how you're sending it. It just means the person you sent it to hasn't read it yet. While it's in your outbox (i.e. unread), you're able to make edits to the message. Once it's read, it moves to the sent folder and you can no longer change anything.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 29225
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImage

Postby FatSweatyBullDog on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Message
FatSweatyBullDog
New User
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby ccsmd598 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm

I've been having a problem requesting feedback from members for some reason.

I was able to collect feedback with the first few of my transactions, but now when I request feedback from members they don't receive the request for feedback, and the pending request for feedback doesn't show up on my profile.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out with this! Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

Chris
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby earlgreytoast on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:27 pm

It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7349
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm
Codeblue wrote:This thread is boring. I'm going to go jerk off.


http://artsy.bigcartel.com/

Postby Codeblue on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:26 am

Or more than likely it just limps along for the next decade or so until teh #apocalypse.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 47213
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby willhowe on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi Guys, I can't click on member usernames to check their feedback etc. - is that just due to my low post count? (I've used EB for private messaging only so far). When do I de-noob?
User avatar
willhowe
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK

Postby Stoods on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 am

willhowe wrote:Hi Guys, I can't click on member usernames to check their feedback etc. - is that just due to my low post count? (I've used EB for private messaging only so far). When do I de-noob?


What he said
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Postby chevyav53 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:36 am

earlgreytoast wrote:It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:


Hope not, I stumbled across the site earlier this year and think it is great. There are improvements needed but it is solid. If people continue to post relevant updates and new stuff it could draw in more users. EB comes up in google searches just needs more hits with current info, links, news etc...
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby nomdeguerre on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 am

chevyav53 wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:


Hope not, I stumbled across the site earlier this year and think it is great. There are improvements needed but it is solid. If people continue to post relevant updates and new stuff it could draw in more users. EB comes up in google searches just needs more hits with current info, links, news etc...

I've learned a lot reading these forums. The community is a little insular and not inviting to new comers though.
User avatar
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: the land of lost dreams
*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Next

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests