EB Site Assistance - Can You Help?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Yamar on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 pm

So that you don't miss it in the news section...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=169791
Yamar
Site Admin

Tra la la la la...

Postby ErocAfellar on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 pm

:clap:
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!

Postby mrkyuss on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:37 am

So where do I send my MOD application?
mrkyuss
Art God

President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).

Postby phishstix101 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Bump
phishstix101
Art Expert

Postby NoseSpray on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 pm

mrkyuss wrote:So where do I send my MOD application?

Better yet, where do I send my mod application? :twisted:
NoseSpray
Art Connoisseur

Postby Matfin93 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 am

Hello Guys, only been on this site a few months, but need help

Does anyone know why the messages I send are just staying in my outbox for ages?

Thanks
Matfin93
New User

Postby mfaith on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:13 am

Matfin93 wrote:Hello Guys, only been on this site a few months, but need help

Does anyone know why the messages I send are just staying in my outbox for ages?

Thanks

Messages in your outbox are just ones that haven't been read yet by the recipient. It's nothing wrong with the site or how you're sending it. It just means the person you sent it to hasn't read it yet. While it's in your outbox (i.e. unread), you're able to make edits to the message. Once it's read, it moves to the sent folder and you can no longer change anything.
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImage

Postby FatSweatyBullDog on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

New User

Postby ccsmd598 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm

I've been having a problem requesting feedback from members for some reason.

I was able to collect feedback with the first few of my transactions, but now when I request feedback from members they don't receive the request for feedback, and the pending request for feedback doesn't show up on my profile.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out with this! Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

Chris
ccsmd598
Art Connoisseur

Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby earlgreytoast on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:27 pm

It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:This thread is boring. I'm going to go jerk off.

http://artsy.bigcartel.com/

Postby Codeblue on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:26 am

Or more than likely it just limps along for the next decade or so until teh #apocalypse.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby willhowe on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi Guys, I can't click on member usernames to check their feedback etc. - is that just due to my low post count? (I've used EB for private messaging only so far). When do I de-noob?
willhowe

Postby Stoods on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 am

willhowe wrote:Hi Guys, I can't click on member usernames to check their feedback etc. - is that just due to my low post count? (I've used EB for private messaging only so far). When do I de-noob?

What he said
Stoods
Art Enthusiast

Postby chevyav53 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:36 am

earlgreytoast wrote:It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

My sincere concern at this point is that either we get an announcement that the site is closing down permanently in the near future or we just go to log on one day and it is gone. :neutral:

Hope not, I stumbled across the site earlier this year and think it is great. There are improvements needed but it is solid. If people continue to post relevant updates and new stuff it could draw in more users. EB comes up in google searches just needs more hits with current info, links, news etc...
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby nomdeguerre on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 am

chevyav53 wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:It's all duct tape and safety pins at this point. Just seems like getting the site back to 100% functionality is clearly not a priority for anyone who is in charge. They are all volunteers so it makes sense, just frustrating. Only faithie cares anymore.

Hope not, I stumbled across the site earlier this year and think it is great. There are improvements needed but it is solid. If people continue to post relevant updates and new stuff it could draw in more users. EB comes up in google searches just needs more hits with current info, links, news etc...

I've learned a lot reading these forums. The community is a little insular and not inviting to new comers though.
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Next

Return to Anything Goes