A Very Horkey Thanksgiving (THC VII)

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby gordo55 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:42 am

Hey 'deads - package showed up yesterday - muchos Garcias to you and Shingo! love the sketch - you steely-eyed killer of the deep... :D :shock: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :clap: :clap:
gordo55
Art Expert

Image Imagex7

Postby talkingdeads on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Ha! I do the best i can with my limited motor skills, glad it arrived safe sir!
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby SPICOLEI on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Looking forward to THC VIII! :pint:
Last edited by SPICOLEI on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SPICOLEI
Art Connoisseur

Image Image Image Image

Postby Vorpel on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:05 pm

So glad to hear there will be one this year!

Thanks for all the hard work!
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur

Postby sonicboom on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 pm

If I get a chance I'll take a pic and post it, but my sketch really cracked me up.

Thanks deads!
sonicboom
Art Connoisseur

Postby Snowboarder37918 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 pm

I had a horrible week and getting the THC gift this weekend was just the pick me up I needed. Put a smile on my face at just the right time!
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

Postby Baker on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Just so people dont start wondering, I have half of what people are receiving and have not sent them out yet. I need to double check my list with deads so we dont duplicate anyone on these since there are no extras.
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby piper27 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:22 pm

talkingdeads wrote:If you were at vacvvm show, will have those envelopes back soon for you guys and will pass them out while i am in mlps or mail them if youre not local.

You'll have to keep me in the loop for when you guys meet up. It would be nice to put some faces to some names and meet the locals. As I was only at the V1 show for 20 mins and didn't have a chance to meet anyone.
piper27
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.

Postby talkingdeads on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:40 pm

I will have a special envelope for you pipes, i had to rush out as well, so i gave grace to people that said they would have at least met up haha!
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby simianfever on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Baker wrote:Just so people dont start wondering, I have half of what people are receiving and have not sent them out yet. I need to double check my list with deads so we dont duplicate anyone on these since there are no extras.

But will there be Baker sketches? :)
simianfever
Art Expert

Postby Baker on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 pm

simianfever wrote:
Baker wrote:Just so people dont start wondering, I have half of what people are receiving and have not sent them out yet. I need to double check my list with deads so we dont duplicate anyone on these since there are no extras.

But will there be Baker sketches? :)

Thats a hard no.
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby KSUvet on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Working on my 2017 post reminded me of this. Is this still in process? (Please take this inquiry in the most non-asshole tone possible. :notworthy: )
KSUvet
Art Expert

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi

Postby Baker on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:42 pm

KSUvet wrote:

Working on my 2017 post reminded me of this. Is this still in process? (Please take this inquiry in the most non-asshole tone possible. :notworthy: )

Yup, still in process. I gotta get a message out to everyone on my list to figure out addresses and a couple of other things still. Been busy with work and a sick baby lately. Itll happen, fear not.
Baker
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:48 pm

'Deads... belated post but thanks again for the swag and glad to hear that #5 has found a new home :pint:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby geezer on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Did these ever get sent?
geezer
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes