A Very Horkey Thanksgiving (THC VII)

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby nis on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:27 am

talkingdeads wrote:
peacedog wrote:This was received safely by Aaron on behalf of The Horkey Club VII...

So amazing! It is already up, he hung it on the opposite wall from his headboard, the color choices Corey made pick up the details of the inks so well it is mesmerizing! Aaron said to say thankyou to everyone several times for putting this together and surprising him!

:drool: :drool: :drool:
nis
Art Connoisseur

Postby tourist504 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:06 am

Something THC-related pops up under new posts = I cannot click fast enough
tourist504
Art Expert

maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex6

Postby talkingdeads on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:09 am

Ive actually slacked a little, need to purchase some mailers and then will send the extra items out to everyone. I will have it done before October.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby nis on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 am

talkingdeads wrote:Ive actually slacked a little, need to purchase some mailers and then will send the extra items out to everyone. I will have it done before October.

haha, man this is crazy. please let us know, if we can contribute with sending over some funds or something :notworthy:
nis
Art Connoisseur

Postby Baker on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:46 am

talkingdeads wrote:Ive actually slacked a little, need to purchase some mailers and then will send the extra items out to everyone. I will have it done before October.

Yeah, we need to figure that out....
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby wottagunn on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 pm

yeah mate, if you need me to cover anything just let me know. happy to help out
wottagunn
Art Expert

ImageImageImage

Postby gordo55 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:53 pm

wottagunn wrote:yeah mate, if you need me to cover anything just let me know. happy to help out

ditto here, 'deads!

NOTE: I will be at a music festival for the weekend starting tomorrow...prolly out-of-touch, as I'm honcho'g an FM broadcast, archiving of three stages of music and production of CDs of many of those sets for sale...EVERYONE have a great Labor Day wknd!

peace & out...
gordo55
Art Expert

Image Imagex6

Postby talkingdeads on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Oh ha! Thanks fellas, not really a cost thing more of a buckling down and filling out all those address labels and packing the items to standards i believe Aaron would approve of. I've got a full weekend off in a fortnight and i will finish this up
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby tourist504 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:17 am

Help will always be given in The Horkey Club to those who ask for it. :wink:

Here to help. I also have a Horkey or two to contribute to the next thingie.
tourist504
Art Expert

maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex6

Postby Baker on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 am

Just an FYI, there will be THC VIII this year, details to come later as I haven't really even started to think about it, having a one year old keeps me pretty busy.

But I know I had a few people at the end of last year reach out saying they had stuff for this year, those PMs are long gone in the deep hole of the internets, so if you were one of those people, hit me up when you have time. Thanks!
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby nis on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Baker wrote:Just an FYI, there will be THC VIII this year, details to come later as I haven't really even started to think about it, having a one year old keeps me pretty busy.

But I know I had a few people at the end of last year reach out saying they had stuff for this year, those PMs are long gone in the deep hole of the internets, so if you were one of those people, hit me up when you have time. Thanks!

great news! :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

happy to contribute, PM is on it's way
nis
Art Connoisseur

Postby talkingdeads on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:33 pm

If you are in the last 15ish people that signed up last year, your small gift from shingo has been mailed. I personalized the envelopes for you, as some requested. Good times.

If you were at vacvvm show, will have those envelopes back soon for you guys and will pass them out while i am in mlps or mail them if youre not local.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Postby mfaith on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:35 pm

talkingdeads wrote:If you are in the last 15ish people that signed up last year, your small gift from shingo has been mailed. I personalized the envelopes for you, as some requested. Good times.

If you were at vacvvm show, will have those envelopes back soon for you guys and will pass them out while i am in mlps or mail them if youre not local.

:notworthy: Thanks dude!
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImage

Postby middayshadows on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:55 am

talkingdeads wrote:If you are in the last 15ish people that signed up last year, your small gift from shingo has been mailed. I personalized the envelopes for you, as some requested. Good times.

Thank you ! :pint:
middayshadows
Art Expert

Image Image

Postby comountaingolf on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:38 am

Random Horkey goodness... love it! :cheers:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 7

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes