A Very Horkey Thanksgiving (THC VII)

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby KSUvet on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Baker wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
Baker wrote:Just so people dont start wondering, I have half of what people are receiving and have not sent them out yet. I need to double check my list with deads so we dont duplicate anyone on these since there are no extras.

Working on my 2017 post reminded me of this. Is this still in process? (Please take this inquiry in the most non-asshole tone possible. :notworthy: )

Yup, still in process. I gotta get a message out to everyone on my list to figure out addresses and a couple of other things still. Been busy with work and a sick baby lately. Itll happen, fear not.

Bump. I didn't see any message yet and I wouldn't have been in Deads' group from the show. Just checking in.

wottagunn wrote:Starting to see a few of these on instagram. Looking good all!

I've just remembered though... I never received my THC print from last year. Not complaining at all, just realising that it has most likely been lost in the post. That kinda sucks.

Were you gonna pair it with the PTT in your WT?
KSUvet
Art Expert

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi

Postby wottagunn on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

You don't know the situation mate with ptt. And ive told deads not to bother.
Cheers for your input though.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Image Image Image ImageImage

Postby KSUvet on Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Baker wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
Baker wrote:Just so people dont start wondering, I have half of what people are receiving and have not sent them out yet. I need to double check my list with deads so we dont duplicate anyone on these since there are no extras.

Working on my 2017 post reminded me of this. Is this still in process? (Please take this inquiry in the most non-asshole tone possible. :notworthy: )

Yup, still in process. I gotta get a message out to everyone on my list to figure out addresses and a couple of other things still. Been busy with work and a sick baby lately. Itll happen, fear not.

Bump :(
KSUvet
Art Expert

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi

Postby KSUvet on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 pm

KSUvet wrote:

This time I was working on frame ideas for the print. Lost in the mail or gone the way of the Totoro giclee? :)
KSUvet
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Anything Goes