Uline and U

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby xangelx on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:39 pm

I hate that they donate to the GOP, but Uline has some of the best products and amazing customer service. So I'll keep using them.
xangelx
Art Expert

"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion

Postby hax0n on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fairey hypes Democrats but funds Republicans makes total sense

How do you think he stays outta jail?
hax0n
Art Expert

Image#trollcruImage | Get free BTC | 1Broker
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works

Postby technique on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:11 pm

hax0n wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fairey hypes Democrats but funds Republicans makes total sense

How do you think he stays outta jail?

Sure wasn't due to that Saul Goodman like lawyer he was using with the broken arm.
technique
Art Expert

Postby NEWPORTS69 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:59 pm

so anyone that uses an iphone must be in favor of slave labor factories with suicide nets? #foxconn #netlivesmatter
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur

Postby hax0n on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:48 pm

NEWPORTS69 wrote:so anyone that uses an iphone must be in favor of slave labor factories with suicide nets? #foxconn #netlivesmatter

hax0n
Art Expert

Image#trollcruImage | Get free BTC | 1Broker
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works

Postby FreeTheWestMemphis3 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 pm

bryndavies wrote:Didnt freethewestmemphis3 work there? Pretty sure he wrote about how crazy strict they are at the company, and something about shitty dress code and even worse leave policy.

Yeah dude, Uline was quite awful. I'm not there anymore, however, they wanted to be "conservative" with their bonuses this past year. Wonder why, huh?

Read the Liz Letter that she posts on the website and in the catalog. Liz is a crazy wicked bitch.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.

Postby ArchibaldTuttle on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:31 am

FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Didnt freethewestmemphis3 work there? Pretty sure he wrote about how crazy strict they are at the company, and something about shitty dress code and even worse leave policy.

Yeah dude, Uline was quite awful. I'm not there anymore, however, they wanted to be "conservative" with their bonuses this past year. Wonder why, huh?

Read the Liz Letter that she posts on the website and in the catalog. Liz is a crazy wicked bitch.

http://www.uline.com/Corporate/About_President.aspx
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 am

Uline is committed to supporting U.S. manufacturing. 70% of the products we sell are manufactured in the U.S.

Committed, but not that committed.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby blingaling on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:39 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:

Whoa. Dafuq did I just read?
blingaling
Art Expert

ImageImageImagesome stuff for sale here: http://blingaling.bigcartel.com/

Postby FreeTheWestMemphis3 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 pm

That's not even the worst letter. I particularly enjoyed the one where she said homeless people are terrifying and who knows to what they'll do to bystanders.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.

Postby nomdeguerre on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:15 pm

FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:That's not even the worst letter. I particularly enjoyed the one where she said homeless people are terrifying and who knows to what they'll do to bystanders.

Who knows! Those poor white people may get some homeless on them
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Postby bryndavies on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

blingaling wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:

Whoa. Dafuq did I just read?

They take it down? Jesus. These folks sounds nuts. So ironic shep doesn't give a whit with his apparent stance on social and political issues.
bryndavies
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C.

Postby FreeTheWestMemphis3 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:00 pm

He gets his fudge for near cost. He's not going anywhere.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Postby bryndavies on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Aha, so it is all about the money for shep, just like politics. drymounting amazing.
bryndavies
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C.

Postby jools on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:10 pm

so there name is actually Uline? please tell me Hermann Yazoo is the CEO of the opposition
jools
Art Expert

"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/posters/151641-fro-design-saul-bass-inspired-star-wars-poster.html

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes