Did you exercise today?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby zefarrett on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Set a new PR today on my third half. 1:41:34 which is a 7:46 pace. Previous was 1:46:13. I was definitely dehydrated and freezing after. Felt like serious fudge. Yay running! :lol:
zefarrett
Art Expert

Image Image me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby fredo on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:01 am

Ocean swim after work tonight with a fitness group. First time long(ish) distance swimming in forever. I typically don't go in for team exercise, but for safety and whatnot...
I'd never used a wetsuit before either- buoyant as hell.

So yeah...mildly hypothermic and my arms feel like bags of unemployed lead. Translation: fun!
fredo
Art God

it is imperative to expedite matters to my satisfaction

Postby zefarrett on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:55 am

Just got an email saying I got into the Chicago 2017 marathon!!!!
zefarrett
Art Expert

Image Image me owwww

Postby soam24 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 am

zefarrett wrote:Just got an email saying I got into the Chicago 2017 marathon!!!!

Nice bro!!

My college roommate who recently got into running within the past 2 years(?) just ran the NYC marathon this past year. good for you bro!!
soam24
Art Freak

Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

Postby eruv on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:02 pm

zefarrett wrote:Just got an email saying I got into the Chicago 2017 marathon!!!!

congrats, i was going to complain about the 115euro paris marathon fee and then i saw chicago is 200$... so expensive
eruv

Postby evilpresence on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Once you trust TRX, fudge is no joke.
evilpresence
Art Expert

Postby punch on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Last Christmas I was about 255lbs, this Christmas I was about 208. I started Keto pretty seriously back in April, so about 9 months of no-carbs-no-sugar and cardio. I'm lifting now and getting more serious in the gym, but it's been a pretty successful life adjustment. Probably now the way i'm going to eat for many years.
punch
Art Expert

Postby evilpresence on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 pm

punch wrote:Last Christmas I was about 255lbs, this Christmas I was about 208.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
evilpresence
Art Expert

Postby RottenAtom on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Streak still alive though it sucked running through that cold front Houston got last week. I've been having pain on the back of my left heel. It's like a little knot that is sore. It's been like that for over a week now. Not in terrible pain, but sometimes it feels stiff and hurts a bit. Thinking it might be some calcification. Anybody have experience with this? Know of any causes/treatments?
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby willg on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:35 am

willg wrote:Been a rough year trying to keep healthy, had a lot of joint and nerve issues. Getting old sucks. Started taking black seed oil, curcumin, and cbd oil a couple of months ago and the difference has been pretty remarkable. Feel great and have been training hard again. Hopefully it continues.

Haven't been taking the cbd oil since December but continued with the black seed oil and curcumin. I don't remember the last time my joints/connective tissue have felt this good. Just thought it was worth mentioning if anyone out there suffers from some type of joint inflammation issues.
willg
Art Expert

Postby haven on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 am

willg wrote:
willg wrote:Been a rough year trying to keep healthy, had a lot of joint and nerve issues. Getting old sucks. Started taking black seed oil, curcumin, and cbd oil a couple of months ago and the difference has been pretty remarkable. Feel great and have been training hard again. Hopefully it continues.

Haven't been taking the cbd oil since December but continued with the black seed oil and curcumin. I don't remember the last time my joints/connective tissue have felt this good. Just thought it was worth mentioning if anyone out there suffers from some type of joint inflammation issues.

I might have to give these a whirl.
haven
Art Expert

Postby RottenAtom on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 am

How's everybody doing? Still going strong or back on the gravy train??

My run streak is still alive. Been busting them out early in the morning to get them out of the way. Didn't see a single person on the streets or in the park on my run Sunday morning. First time that's ever happened. Felt like that scene in Vanilla Sky where Times Square is empty.

Zef, when's your marathon?
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby zefarrett on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:36 am

It's October 8. Got some races I'll be doing until then anywhere from 10k to halfs. Trail stuff too. I'm so over this cold weather. I have no desire to do long runs. Waking up early to run in 25-35 degree weather is brutal. Come on spring!!

I've got 133 miles logged this year so far.
zefarrett
Art Expert

Image Image me owwww

Postby soam24 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 pm

RottenAtom wrote:How's everybody doing? Still going strong or back on the gravy train??

My run streak is still alive. Been busting them out early in the morning to get them out of the way. Didn't see a single person on the streets or in the park on my run Sunday morning. First time that's ever happened. Felt like that scene in Vanilla Sky where Times Square is empty.

Zef, when's your marathon?

Going strong here. Not running at all.. hockey twice a week, treadmill once for a brisk pace then still @ the gym 5 days.. let's get it!
soam24
Art Freak

Image http://numberedpaper.bigcartel.com/ <- buy art
TheGeneralDean wrote:Sarcasm is the first resort of the oblivious n the last refuge of the uneducated, so I understand why none of this makes sense to you

Postby RottenAtom on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Right on soam! :pint:
RottenAtom
Art Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes