Did you exercise today?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby butter80 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 pm

I've been working out after years of sitting in an office. Going pretty hard and already seeing some nice results. :pint:
butter80
Art Connoisseur

Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...

Postby soam24 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:forgot about this thread.

ran 5 miles today.

Did chest on thursday and skied 13k vertical feet on Saturday, and man my upper body is in pain! :lol: :lol:

Where'd you head to? Picking up my ski's from REI this week. Can't wait to get out. Time depending of course but I do have a copper 4 pack.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby soam24 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 pm

If anyone does any cutting phases this is by far the best product I've ever used. Might cycle twice a year on it. Kicks your metabolism into high gear.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition/quadralean.html
soam24
Art Freak

Postby sidewaysscott on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:23 pm

soam24 wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:forgot about this thread.

ran 5 miles today.

Did chest on thursday and skied 13k vertical feet on Saturday, and man my upper body is in pain! :lol: :lol:

Where'd you head to? Picking up my ski's from REI this week. Can't wait to get out. Time depending of course but I do have a copper 4 pack.

went to keystone for season opener. was very vanilla and green groomers, but a nice start to the season, plus had to try on the new ski rack. I too got a copper 4 pack and a keystone 4 pack. probably won't do much more than that.
sidewaysscott
Art God

pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:19 pm

soam24 wrote:don't have a rec for ya but when in doubt.. amazon best sellers ftw :pint:

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Spo ... ds/3400341

Ha thanks think I’ll try that Lazer
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby zefarrett on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:21 pm

My IT band got drymounted up post Chicago marathon. I’ve been doing short 2-3 mile runs and started PT last week. Hoping to get the approval to do a trail 50k ultra in February and freeze my balls off!
zefarrett
Art Freak

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby soam24 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:45 pm

zefarrett wrote:My IT band got drymounted up post Chicago marathon. I’ve been doing short 2-3 mile runs and started PT last week. Hoping to get the approval to do a trail 50k ultra in February and freeze my balls off!

Joe Rogan's been having some athletes on who run Ultra's... hell no!

This dude Cam Haynes (Hayes?) just did the moab 240 :shock:
soam24
Art Freak

Postby soam24 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Been dealing with a bursa sac rupture from hockey in the late summer. Flares up every now and then when it's hit. Doesn't help I skate twice a week. Doing my best to avoid surgery but in the process also have been avoiding (as much as possible) weights due to hyper extension. Brutal.
soam24
Art Freak

Postby zefarrett on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 pm

soam24 wrote:
zefarrett wrote:My IT band got drymounted up post Chicago marathon. I’ve been doing short 2-3 mile runs and started PT last week. Hoping to get the approval to do a trail 50k ultra in February and freeze my balls off!

I’ll have to listen! Honestly, I think a trail 50k would be easier than a road marathon. It’s just so much more easy going. You can stop and eat along the way. Walk some. Take your time. Marathons are run from start to finish and try to drink water along the way without drowning yourself.
zefarrett
Art Freak

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby treweman on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I hate myself.
treweman
Art Expert

Postby PLUSH on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:14 pm

soam24 wrote:If anyone does any cutting phases this is by far the best product I've ever used. Might cycle twice a year on it. Kicks your metabolism into high gear.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition/quadralean.html

Gotta lose 60lbs to get back. Is this cutting. :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLUSH
Art Expert

Postby timmyummy on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:36 pm

I just started using the rowing machine at the gym. Was using elliptical and stationary bike before, but think I might use the rowing as my go-to cardio. I think it should help with my weak back. Anyone else here use the rowing machine? Any tips or things to keep an eye on?
timmyummy
Art Enthusiast

Postby mr_rugby on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:53 am

zefarrett wrote:
soam24 wrote:

I’ll have to listen! Honestly, I think a trail 50k would be easier than a road marathon. It’s just so much more easy going. You can stop and eat along the way. Walk some. Take your time. Marathons are run from start to finish and try to drink water along the way without drowning yourself.

The girl who won the MOAB 240 was Courtney Dauwalter the person who finished 2nd was 8-10 hours behind her. She was also on Rogan's podcast. Cam ran a marathon a day 26 miles to train for this all while holding a full time job. He's sponsored by Under Armour as a bow hunter. I always think of Cam and Jacko Willink when I don't have the motivation to get to the gym. Then I grumble something to myself, grab my gear and head to the gym.

mr_rugby
Art Expert

Postby RottenAtom on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 pm

I've had quite a few 'bare minimum just to keep the streak alive' runs lately. Felt good to get out there and bust out a good one early this morning.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Postby soam24 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:51 am

timmyummy wrote:I just started using the rowing machine at the gym. Was using elliptical and stationary bike before, but think I might use the rowing as my go-to cardio. I think it should help with my weak back. Anyone else here use the rowing machine? Any tips or things to keep an eye on?

All about form. It's a great workout.
soam24
Art Freak

Previous

Return to Anything Goes