Did you exercise today?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Cinlabyrinth on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:02 am

samjohns123 wrote:I use yoga to improve my health and stretch the body after 8 hours of sitting at work and I`m just curious who is doing yoga too?

I'm with you dude. Since the week before Xmas of last year I've been doing yoga a few times a week.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Postby zefarrett on Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:14 pm

I’ve been training for my first trail 50k at the end of October. A buddy owns a big gear review website and I wrote a blog about needing 2E wide shoes and what a pain in the ass it is shopping for them. Hopefully you enjoy!

https://www.believeintherun.com/2018/09 ... row-world/
zefarrett
Art Freak

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby 14margarette on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 am

No, for I feel tired after doing a cardio workout yesterday. I do it atleast 3-4x a week and take a break the next day.
14margarette

Postby MJGallicchio on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:07 pm

I haven't been in this thread for months, so I'm just catching up.

My gym at work just finished a major remodel and had their reopening this morning. I went for a quick 2 mile run on the treadmill, but that's about it for today.

I'm very interested in this intermittent fasting thing and just downloaded zero. I had some breakfast this morning, but I'm going to start tonight. I usually only snack on crap after 7:30 and I eat lunch at 11:30, so it should be a nice adjustment. It looks like almond milk breaks a fast though, so I guess I'm switching to black coffee.

I've been talking about trying yoga for a year now. I haven't done it yet, but since I work from home tomorrow and it's supposed to be 90+ out, maybe I'll give it a shot.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Postby cerebus on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:42 pm

zefarrett wrote:I’ve been training for my first trail 50k at the end of October. A buddy owns a big gear review website and I wrote a blog about needing 2E wide shoes and what a pain in the ass it is shopping for them. Hopefully you enjoy!

https://www.believeintherun.com/2018/09 ... row-world/

Nice article. I have the same issue as you. My other beef is that the companies who do provide wide options only offer whatever the drabbest color design of that year's shoe is. Just blacks, greys or the occasional dark blue.

I'd give the Saucony Cohesion (in Wide, naturally) a go too if you're looking for a shoe you do a ton of miles in.
cerebus
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Anything Goes