The Anti-Pet Peeve Thread - Small things that made your day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:56 am

The sound of coffee being poured into a cup......magical.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 pm

I was sitting toward the back of the plane yesterday and there was a really fat dude moving down the aisle looking my way. He sat in the row in front of me, apologizing as he squeezed into his seat.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Every time Vanessa takes the time to respond directly to a comment made on her IG posts. I know she does this with many of them but it still makes my day every time. She is the best
I'm not someone else.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:44 am

When I was getting home from work yesterday, a guy who's probably in his early 20s was walking a dog in the parking lot. I gave him a nod as I walked by and he said, "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?" I responded, "sure." He said, "Did you live in these apartments several years ago and go by the name 'Ex'?" I responded, "Yeah, I've lived in these apartments a long time and when I was doing my hip-hop thing everybody called me 'Ex', short for my stage name, Exzile." I looked at him curiously... He said, "You used to play football with me and my friends when we were kids. You were the coolest guy in the neighborhood. I have good memories of that." My jaw dropped. I instantly recognized him and it was the most surreal thing in the world. The last time I had seen him he was probably around 10 years old and now he was a fully grown man, taller than me, with a beard and all. I couldn't believe it. We laughed and reminisced. He had previously lived here with his family and now he shared an apartment with his girlfriend. I felt so old, haha. There was a group of kids who lived in the apartments back then, probably around 2006-2008 or so, and they would hang and play in the parking lot. Sometimes I'd play with them. They were a fun bunch. Claudia and I got married around that time and the kids called her 'Mrs. Ex.' Fine memories that I hadn't thought of in awhile. Made me feel good.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:56 am

That made ME feel good! Awesome man. Our lives tell us again and again how we just never know when the small ripple we create in the pond can directly effect other ripples, to the overall good of the pond, the forest, the world. :heart:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:32 am

earlgreytoast wrote:That made ME feel good! Awesome man. Our lives tell us again and again how we just never know when the small ripple we create in the pond can directly effect other ripples, to the overall good of the pond, the forest, the world. :heart:
:cheers:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 am

Luls. Now we need to see a clip of ya spitting hot fire.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:58 am

Codeblue wrote:Luls. Now we need to see a clip of ya spitting hot fire.
Shoot me your address and I'll send ya a cd. $10 for anybody else.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Nothing on youtube? Oof.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Link the myspace page, you had to have one of those.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Codeblue wrote:Nothing on youtube? Oof.
Nah, this was mid 90s to early 00s before most social medias. Had a myspace page but its defunct.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:02 pm

RottenAtom wrote:When I was getting home from work yesterday, a guy who's probably in his early 20s was walking a dog in the parking lot. I gave him a nod as I walked by and he said, "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?" I responded, "sure." He said, "Did you live in these apartments several years ago and go by the name 'Ex'?" I responded, "Yeah, I've lived in these apartments a long time and when I was doing my hip-hop thing everybody called me 'Ex', short for my stage name, Exzile." I looked at him curiously... He said, "You used to play football with me and my friends when we were kids. You were the coolest guy in the neighborhood. I have good memories of that." My jaw dropped. I instantly recognized him and it was the most surreal thing in the world. The last time I had seen him he was probably around 10 years old and now he was a fully grown man, taller than me, with a beard and all. I couldn't believe it. We laughed and reminisced. He had previously lived here with his family and now he shared an apartment with his girlfriend. I felt so old, haha. There was a group of kids who lived in the apartments back then, probably around 2006-2008 or so, and they would hang and play in the parking lot. Sometimes I'd play with them. They were a fun bunch. Claudia and I got married around that time and the kids called her 'Mrs. Ex.' Fine memories that I hadn't thought of in awhile. Made me feel good.
:clap
I'm not someone else.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:44 pm

:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:42 am

That was great.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 am

guryter wrote:Link the myspace page, you had to have one of those.
Too soon.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.