Can we get a Board Game subforum?

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby Darkknight37 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:52 am

Those look pretty cool. I have no idea what is going on though. I haven't touched a board game since I was 12. I have no friends :lol:
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Postby starkdesign on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:Those look pretty cool. I have no idea what is going on though. I haven't touched a board game since I was 12. I have no friends :lol:

dammit dude, next mondocon we gotta play some stuff then. I have a closet full of games I can bring, will help the line camping wait go by faster too :wink:
starkdesign
Art Expert

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image

Postby starkdesign on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Here, BGG even has a list of FLGS around Chicago!

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Fri ... ores_(FLGS)_of_the_USA#toc20
starkdesign
Art Expert

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image

Postby starkdesign on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 pm

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING

Mondo with prints. at Gencon. blarg, wish I lined up a PB kinda lol but scared of who is there and their print rolling capabilities!
starkdesign
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:55 pm

starkdesign wrote:WORLDS ARE COLLIDING

Mondo with prints. at Gencon. blarg, wish I lined up a PB kinda lol but scared of who is there and their print rolling capabilities!

This. I've got a guy who picked me up a bunch of KD:M stuff, but there's no way I'm going through the hassle of trying to explain how to properly ship a print. I'm just happy to have gotten the stuff I did.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby starkdesign on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Board game sale on amazon today, up to 40% off a few titles fyi
starkdesign
Art Expert

Postby FrankBooth on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Some nice progress on the D9 game from Weta.

FrankBooth
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby iwokeinrelief on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:09 pm

I'm deeply intrigued by the new Warhammer 40k game (Adeptus Titanicus) going up for pre-order this weekend... Probably going to pick up a set.

(Alright, not exactly a “board” game but I don’t want to talk to myself in a “table top gaming” thread :wink: )
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby downforcemedia on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 am

I'm all ready bored. ;)
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

Postby starkdesign on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:I'm deeply intrigued by the new Warhammer 40k game (Adeptus Titanicus) going up for pre-order this weekend... Probably going to pick up a set.

(Alright, not exactly a “board” game but I don’t want to talk to myself in a “table top gaming” thread :wink: )

Hey I've been chatting a bunch about the new Harry Potter tabletop game in the works by knight models, so its valid! ;)

I'll have to ask my coworker about the new 40k, hes more into that stuff than I...think right now hes into the new Star Wars Legion and Killteam tho?
starkdesign
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 pm

starkdesign wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:I'm deeply intrigued by the new Warhammer 40k game (Adeptus Titanicus) going up for pre-order this weekend... Probably going to pick up a set.

Hey I've been chatting a bunch about the new Harry Potter tabletop game in the works by knight models, so its valid! ;)

I'll have to ask my coworker about the new 40k, hes more into that stuff than I...think right now hes into the new Star Wars Legion and Killteam tho?

Yeah, I’m interested in Kill Team as well; I think I’m going to give AT a shot, and if they’re slow in supporting it like they were were with Necromundus I might switch over to Kill Team. I’m more interested overall in AT though.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Last weekend I built an extra workbench and basically doubled my nerdy hobby area.

Loving all the extra space.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Anything Goes