Forget cats, let's talk about dogs!

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby chalkdust on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:39 pm

great looking dog!
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby Mapman on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Thanks, he's a really a good dog, puts up with his high strung puppy brother, and loves to just sleep or snuggle up with one of his humans. Doesn't bark much unless he catches a scent outside, then he never shuts up, but greets people well and loves getting scratches/petting.
Mapman
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Great news! My sister came back with her poochies review of the dog treats that I made. This is what she sent to me:

The dogs snarfed down the biscuits.
They think they are delicious!

They actually smell good enough
for humans to eat. LOL.

I'll be making another batch in a couple of days. Anyone interested in a free sample bag of "Move Night" treats?
IWish
Art Expert

Postby iwokeinrelief on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Here’s the new puppy I got last week!

He’s right at 13 weeks old now - mix of black lab and bloodhound. Super sweet dog, great with the kids, making strides on his potty training. We’re all head over heels for him :heart: :heart: :heart:
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Postby chalkdust on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:41 pm

:notworthy:
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 am

Although I don't have a dog, I know a beautiful animal when I see one. It's heartwarming to know that Shinook was given a good life.

Handsome Shinook passed away peacefully this month. Shinook was surrendered to animal control back in 2004. Although he looked like a malamute, the shelter labeled him a wolf-dog hybrid. In Arizona hybrids fall into a gray area. To Arizona Game and Fish they’re not wildlife, so are not managed by them. To many county shelters, they’re not domestic animals, so are not adoptable and instead, put on the euthanasia list. Knowing what Shinook’s fate would be at a shelter, Southwest Wildlife (Tucson, AZ) offered him a home for life.

IWish
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Anything Goes