Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

redacted, have a nice Friday folks :D
Last edited by optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby hax0n on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 pm

maden wrote:
fnord wrote:Bitcoin's at $95


Nah, more like $89.9. I can't wait for it to crash back down to $5.


Too many buyers now. Price is volatile but a return to $5.00 is highly unlikely.

Cyprus finally deciding to take 25% of account holders money was like adding gas to a fire. Lovin' it :pint:
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works

Postby hax0n on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.


:rolling:
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm

hax0n wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.


:rolling:


You have no idea! :rolling:
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

hax0n wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.


:rolling:



Now I'm really laughing. :hanging: Let me guess you're a financial advisor slinging life insurance?
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
hax0n wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.


:rolling:



Now I'm really laughing. :hanging: Let me guess you're a financial advisor slinging life insurance?


Yup, and bitcoins. Have a nice weekend folks!
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
hax0n wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.


:rolling:



Now I'm really laughing. :hanging: Let me guess you're a financial advisor slinging life insurance?


Yup, and bitcoins. Have a nice weekend folks!


Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:


You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:


You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.


Don't like Gold...However, if you want to shop around for some good prices on C/K14-CB futures, I might be interested. For the record I don't like bitcions either.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:


You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.


Don't like Gold...However, if you want to shop around for some good prices on C/K14-CB futures, I might be interested. For the record I don't like bitcions either.


Wow, you posted a futures ticker. I never should have doubted your economic prowess.
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:


You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.


Don't like Gold...However, if you want to shop around for some good prices on C/K14-CB futures, I might be interested. For the record I don't like bitcions either.


Wow, you posted a futures ticker. I never should have doubted your economic prowess.


Not claiming to have any, unlike some knuckleheads.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Postby finneganm on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

You never know who you're talking to here. Ahh the Internet.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ
...
...
That's what she said

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Over and out...it's been a laugh. :pint: here's to PHD's, MSNBC, and the Ivy League...may all of them lead us down the road to economic stability and prosperity!
Happy Easter!
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Postby optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
Not claiming to have any, unlike some knuckleheads.



Oh really? When you said all Ivy League Economists were idiots, I assumed you had comparable knowledge of economics (or how else could you make that assertion).

Image
User avatar
optimusGRRR
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Boston

Postby boatingbenny on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

finneganm wrote:You never know who you're talking to here. Ahh the Internet.


Amen
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests