Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby rikkirattoe on Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 am

Million Dollar EOS Bet

https://youtu.be/EZfQ9YRtlmU
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby soam24 on Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 am

rikkirattoe wrote:Here's info on the NASDAQ partnered exchange that will go live in June

http://bitcoinist.com/dx-exchange-the-n ... june-2018/



We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12239
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image

Postby rikkirattoe on Thu May 31, 2018 3:54 pm

soam24 wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:Here's info on the NASDAQ partnered exchange that will go live in June

http://bitcoinist.com/dx-exchange-the-n ... june-2018/



We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM


Don't forget about LTC too. Word I've been hearing is that'll be the coin that institutional investors are going to target
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby chevyav53 on Thu May 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Not much BNB love here. That has been one of my best performing other than LTC and ETH and EOS.
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby 63schoeffling on Thu May 31, 2018 4:03 pm

rikkirattoe wrote:
soam24 wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:Here's info on the NASDAQ partnered exchange that will go live in June

http://bitcoinist.com/dx-exchange-the-n ... june-2018/



We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM


Don't forget about LTC too. Word I've been hearing is that'll be the coin that institutional investors are going to target


I just don't really see the point of LTC anymore. Not much has changed over the last 6 months either. Not to say it's a bad investment.... but once Coinbase starts adding other tokens, I think the appeal of being "the cheap coin" compared to ETH and BTC will go away. Then again, who the hell knows.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8038
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby soam24 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:27 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
soam24 wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:Here's info on the NASDAQ partnered exchange that will go live in June

http://bitcoinist.com/dx-exchange-the-n ... june-2018/



We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM


Don't forget about LTC too. Word I've been hearing is that'll be the coin that institutional investors are going to target


I just don't really see the point of LTC anymore. Not much has changed over the last 6 months either. Not to say it's a bad investment.... but once Coinbase starts adding other tokens, I think the appeal of being "the cheap coin" compared to ETH and BTC will go away. Then again, who the hell knows.



No clue either, but I also don't see the purpose of LTC.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12239
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image

Postby chevyav53 on Thu May 31, 2018 5:00 pm

TapJets, a private jet instant booking platform, has added Litecoin ($LTC) as an approved form of payment, giving customers another instant payment option to augment traditional credit card payments and bank transfers. This new offering allows TapJets’ customers to instantly book private flights from their smartphones and head to the airport while the blockchain transaction is completed in the background.
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby rikkirattoe on Thu May 31, 2018 6:23 pm

soam24 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
soam24 wrote:
We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM


Don't forget about LTC too. Word I've been hearing is that'll be the coin that institutional investors are going to target


I just don't really see the point of LTC anymore. Not much has changed over the last 6 months either. Not to say it's a bad investment.... but once Coinbase starts adding other tokens, I think the appeal of being "the cheap coin" compared to ETH and BTC will go away. Then again, who the hell knows.



No clue either, but I also don't see the purpose of LTC.


To buy VR Porn
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby cktbreaker on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:17 am

chevyav53 wrote:Not much BNB love here. That has been one of my best performing other than LTC and ETH and EOS.


More than 50% of my crypto is in BNB.
cktbreaker
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1461
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Postby 63schoeffling on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:42 am

cktbreaker wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:Not much BNB love here. That has been one of my best performing other than LTC and ETH and EOS.


More than 50% of my crypto is in BNB.


Probably wasn't a bad pickup a few months ago, but I haven't really kept tabs on it. Still probably not a bad idea to scoop some up if you trade a lot. My problem is that I haven't found one exchange I use exclusively for more than a few months so I don't really want to hold their own coin. Plus, I really just want the DEXes to get going sooner rather than later.

Also, here's a portfolio update for shits and giggles:

39% ETH
27% ELA
17% ZRX
5% SALT
5% GNT
4% BAT
1.5% AGI
1% REQ
1% BTC
1% DRGN
0.25% FUN
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8038
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby rikkirattoe on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:24 am

soam24 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
soam24 wrote:
We have a short amount of time to stock up on cheap XLM


Don't forget about LTC too. Word I've been hearing is that'll be the coin that institutional investors are going to target


I just don't really see the point of LTC anymore. Not much has changed over the last 6 months either. Not to say it's a bad investment.... but once Coinbase starts adding other tokens, I think the appeal of being "the cheap coin" compared to ETH and BTC will go away. Then again, who the hell knows.



No clue either, but I also don't see the purpose of LTC.


Some reasons for LTC laid out here

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comme ... oposition/
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby rikkirattoe on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 am

If anyone was ever curious as to why Warren Buffett hates crypto with a passion, well maybe it's because he's got an agenda to push in trying to prevent something that's set to rock the world he currently rules, the stock market.


http://fortune.com/2018/05/18/ico-coin- ... enization/
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Postby bubbie on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Image

Edition of 99 @ £350/piece (early-bird special £310)

Image

Edition of 20 @ £700/piece (early-bird special £620)

Hurry before they are gone!

finneganm wrote:I wonder if he knows that’s dogshit while he’s signing it

He's got to. I mean look at it.

P.S. The irony is that it is priced in RIP £.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4709
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby hax0n on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 pm

hax0n wrote:Crypto Winter Is Coming 8)


Bundle up! :pint:
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2719
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works

Postby soam24 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:52 am

Finally up and mining. Very excited.

Putting this solar power to use.

:pint:
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12239
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Browntrout and 5 guests