Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

redacted, have a nice Friday folks :D
Last edited by optimusGRRR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hax0n
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 pm

maden wrote:
fnord wrote:Bitcoin's at $95
Nah, more like $89.9. I can't wait for it to crash back down to $5.
Too many buyers now. Price is volatile but a return to $5.00 is highly unlikely.

Cyprus finally deciding to take 25% of account holders money was like adding gas to a fire. Lovin' it :pint:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
hax0n
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
:rolling:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm

hax0n wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:Haha, I hate MSNBC. But yeah, thanks for the advice. I've been in asset management for ten years and have two degree in Financial Economics, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
You have no idea! :rolling:
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

hax0n wrote:

Now I'm really laughing. :hanging: Let me guess you're a financial advisor slinging life insurance?
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
hax0n wrote:

Now I'm really laughing. :hanging: Let me guess you're a financial advisor slinging life insurance?
Yup, and bitcoins. Have a nice weekend folks!
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
hax0n wrote:

Yup, and bitcoins. Have a nice weekend folks!
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
Perfect! I 'm looking for a good Variable Universal Life Policy, need $3mill in coverage and I want to pay in Bitcoins. Hook a brotha up. :pint:
You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
You must hold around 80% of the bitcoins in circulation then, call me: we can buy gold bars together.
Don't like Gold...However, if you want to shop around for some good prices on C/K14-CB futures, I might be interested. For the record I don't like bitcions either.
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
Don't like Gold...However, if you want to shop around for some good prices on C/K14-CB futures, I might be interested. For the record I don't like bitcions either.
Wow, you posted a futures ticker. I never should have doubted your economic prowess.
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
optimusGRRR wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
Wow, you posted a futures ticker. I never should have doubted your economic prowess.
Not claiming to have any, unlike some knuckleheads.
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

You never know who you're talking to here. Ahh the Internet.
That's what she said
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Over and out...it's been a laugh. :pint: here's to PHD's, MSNBC, and the Ivy League...may all of them lead us down the road to economic stability and prosperity!
Happy Easter!
optimusGRRR
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
Not claiming to have any, unlike some knuckleheads.

Oh really? When you said all Ivy League Economists were idiots, I assumed you had comparable knowledge of economics (or how else could you make that assertion).

boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

finneganm wrote:You never know who you're talking to here. Ahh the Internet.
Amen