World of Whiskey

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby chevyav53 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Anyone try Proper No. Twelve yet? Just ordered for the fights next weekend :pint:
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:28 am

chevyav53 wrote:Anyone try Proper No. Twelve yet? Just ordered for the fights next weekend :pint:

Saw it yesterday and almost snagged it just because. I already had my Bonded Old Grandad and Pumpkin Bailey's (for coffee/hot choc) in hand so decided to pass for now. I plan on trying it for sure.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Danno1 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:30 pm

chevyav53 wrote:Anyone try Proper No. Twelve yet? Just ordered for the fights next weekend :pint:

Not in Ohio as of yet.
Danno1
Art Expert

stay thirsty my friends

Postby Danno1 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Proper No Twelve hits locals in Northern KY tomorrow. Video review from one says its great, very strong flavors with a mild Irish Whiskey finish. One store has only received 50 bottles and due to what they say is an absolutely overwhelming demand they are having a Rock Em Sock Em Robots tournament for what they have. First 100 people to register tomorrow are in the tourney, 50 winners can purchase for $29. Another local are going to have a random drop and expect an immediate sellout at $28.

The review alone has me interested, these guys are pretty hard core bourbon guys so for them to give it 2 thumbs up has peeked my interest.

Heaven Hill has discontinued the 6 yr BIB. Best deal ever for locals. No reason given, just discontinued. Of course everyone used to have cases upon cases upon cases of the stuff cause only the real drinkers knew how great it was, all sold out now.
Danno1
Art Expert

stay thirsty my friends

Previous

Return to Anything Goes