Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Happy Turkey Day :D
image.jpeg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
fredo
Art God

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
canuck
Art Freak

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:15 pm

rubberneck wrote:I frequent many online forums but only joined a few, mostly I lurk getting the relevant info as required.

Rebelscum is a Star Wars site for Hasbro and other such stuff, a lot of man child's there too. The self entitlement and scalping is just like screen prints but on a lesser monetary scale I believe.

Posts like this do make me take pause and realize there are grown men with hundreds of action figures with mentalitys such as this below and make me glad I remain a lurker...

"I finally found her today!!

After the disasterous epic hunting quest yesterday that left me empty handed, a friend called this morning and asked if I wanted to head to Clarksville with him to visit walmart. Clarksville is a town of about 30k population thats about a 20 minute drive from here, they have a walmart super center and a gamestop. So I head down there with him, and at walmart am not at all surprised to see the wall of Finns and Chewie with no other 6" in sight. I wasn't really disappointed at this point because pegwarmers is precisely what I expected.

Then after my buddy makes his purchase, we head over to Gamestop. I look at the figure rack and there are two of the old white Clone Trooper and a Zuvio. I turn to walk away and as I do something clicks and I turn quickly back around and look at the rack again. There at the bottom is Captain Phasma, amongst the Assassins Creed figures!! I almost had a bowel movement right there in the store, I could not believe it. I had almost walked away defeated and apparently my brain is so used to not seeing Phasma that her being there didn't even register at first. The girl at the counter said that figure had been there for two weeks!!! No one knows that they sell star wars figures there so the collectors haven't even been checking. Now I have a new place to look for figures without having to worry about scalpers, and its much closer to home than Forth Smith. A glorious day, and I was grinning all the way home like a kid with a mirror on his shoe standing next to a pretty girl with a skirt and no panties.

Rejoice!! And glory to the Empire!"

Yep, this.
Just replace all that nerdy fudge with the artist of choice and that would fit right in round here.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:58 pm

cept the skirt and panties.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 am

Is that creeper losing his fudge over a toy that retails for $20 and only flips for like $30? Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Police report 'active shooter' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/us/colora ... ing-probe/

:hanging:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
fnord
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:22 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:35 pm

the drymount is wrong with people. :cry:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:36 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:the drymount is wrong with people. :cry:
Start at God and work your way down, I always say. At least, when it involves some fucktard and planned parenthood.
fnord
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:42 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:48 pm

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
technique
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:59 pm

rubberneck wrote:Police report 'active shooter' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

There is a Chase bank in that area looking at google maps right next door. I wonder if the news ever considered since the shooting was "around the planned parenthood" that maybe it had zero to do with that facility? This looks more like a bank robbery to me but the news needs an agenda. :roll:
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:03 pm

People still rob banks? I thought that only happened in Michael Mann movies, anymore. Much more likely some idiot is pissed off cuz someone is informing women of their choices.
squalie
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:03 pm

technique wrote:
rubberneck wrote:Police report 'active shooter' near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

There is a Chase bank in that area looking at google maps right next door. I wonder if the news ever considered since the shooting was "around the planned parenthood" that maybe it had zero to do with that facility? This looks more like a bank robbery to me but the news needs an agenda. :roll:
Odds are high on PP, it is Colorado Springs.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 pm

apparently still going on...4 hours now.