Edward Sharpe Magnetic Zeros Tour 12 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Easiest Emek drop in a long time
canuck
Art Freak

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:Longest Emek drop in a long time
Fixed.
jmacd
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 pm

well the rest of the world didnt get to buy one so that probably eased things quite a bit too.
biscocrack420 wrote:Easiest Emek drop in a long time
artoholic
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm assuming some number were held back for international orders, or at least I hope so. I wish they could clarify what they mean by "postponed". Is it postponed until the button appears, until further notice, until the cows come home? I'm still sitting here hitting F5. I almost pulled the trigger on the U.S. sale button, but they always make a point about your PP address matching your shipping address. I keep going back to the page every minute and refreshing like it's some kind of sickness... perhaps it is
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 pm

artoholic wrote:I'm assuming some number were held back for international orders, or at least I hope so. I wish they could clarify what they mean by "postponed". Is it postponed until the button appears, until further notice, until the cows come home? I'm still sitting here hitting F5. I almost pulled the trigger on the U.S. sale button, but they always make a point about your PP address matching your shipping address. I keep going back to the page every minute and refreshing like it's some kind of sickness... perhaps it is

I did pull the trigger on "buy USA" , then sent an email off offering to pay the diffrence in postage asap , hopefully , given the strange circumstances of it all it will work out ok??

Surprised they havent sent out a cobbled together explination email to us all thou ...either before hand or immediatly after.

Keep us in the loop even thou we're only pesky customers to ya...
artoholic
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Fattyramone wrote:
I did pull the trigger on "buy USA" , then sent an email off offering to pay the diffrence in postage asap , hopefully , given the strange circumstances of it all it will work out ok??

Surprised they havent sent out a cobbled together explination email to us all thou ...either before hand or immediatly after.

I'm sure it won't be a problem - they're pretty cool about stuff. I'm really regretting not having done the same. Where you at Fatty?
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

yopauly
Art Enthusiast

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Fattyramone wrote:
yopauly wrote:that totally sucked. it never was for sale on my computer then i went to the site with my phone and it comes up sold out. super bummer

You need to clear your cookies for a lot of Emeks drops , its happened to me before a few times...
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely do it next time
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

artoholic wrote:
Fattyramone wrote:

I'm sure it won't be a problem - they're pretty cool about stuff. I'm really regretting not having done the same. Where you at Fatty?
Im a Taff by birth ..Rhonnda Valleys , but have lived in Cambridge for nearly 26 years now ..

You?
artoholic
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Fattyramone wrote:
artoholic wrote:
Fattyramone wrote:

Im a Taff by birth ..Rhonnda Valleys , but have lived in Cambridge for nearly 26 years now ..

You?
Cheers mate :cheers:
I'm across the pond in Canada

Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Fattyramone wrote:
phishstix101 wrote: She can't believe this is what I do for drops on prints

Now darling all you have to do is to keep on pressing this button here for the next 2 hours...

What this button here, the F4 ?

No ,the button next to it , F5 ..

Then what?

When another image appears above it or a silver button appears hit it as quick as you can..

That is stupid..

Its not stupid darling it what we do

And what if i need to go to the toilet?

You cant

Why cant I?

You just cant thats why...Because , just because

But what if i absolutely have to?

Then we can mop it up afterwards..

This really is stupid ...

Its not darling , honestly..
"darling"... :rolling:
jmacd
Art Expert

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm

artoholic wrote:
Fattyramone wrote:
artoholic wrote:
Fattyramone wrote:

You?
Cheers mate :cheers:
I'm across the pond in Canada
where are you @ art? i'm near the centre of the universe . . .
iamtheceo
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm

+1 for the international crowd
1Q1JuLiBcnFJFkw5BhggrFkvcfBaJVbKY5
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

g'zia talkin' mad e.sharpe foil is s/n & doodled outta only 30 fwiw... :pint:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
phishstix101
Art Expert

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Received this today. Pretty cool Emek!!! :clap:
phishstix101
Art Expert

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm

a few shots...