The Dark Knight Rises 12 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 am

One last thing, Olly has decided that he wants to give fans a special treat. When you buy a poster, you will have the chance to receive a GOLDEN TICKET. It will be randomly inserted into a poster tube and with this ticket, you will be able to have Olly do a poster for you. That’s right…. pretty much whatever you want."

I wonder if we'll ever see what the lucky winner picks? And or if it will be put into production? Not a bad marketing idea
Common sense, is not that common
mbot
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm

mine turned out ok (#4100). it's my first mondo print and it was released on my birthday so its still special to me. still love the artwork and an overall decent print i think
MatchesMalone
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 pm

I just got this one and the variant framed up. To be honest that the darker colours and process for the timed edition worked better to convey the "noir" sensibilities of the piece than the SDCC variant :shock: The SDCC version is absolutely a far superior print job and a cleaner image but I find myself partial to the timed release myself. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture; which doesn't really convey my point, but my wife is vacationing with our decent camera.
automator
Nobody

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 am

New image The Dark Knight Rises 12 Moss - Variant
DKR Variant

TSgtJedi
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:07 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olly-Moss-Batma ... 4ad18580f0

I lost all my funds for the Disney Mondo show, but if I had any leftover, I would jump on this Olly Moss - Dark Knight -Variant at this price.