Supermoon Owl 12 Perfect Laughter

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Supermoon Owl 12 Perfect Laughter

guerilladubber
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Love this. I really hope it holds true to the fine detail of he jpeg. Etsy stores scare me.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
codefish
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

I bought one of their previous prints awhile ago, and posted a picture. I think the detail looks pretty good. You can see for yourself, if you're so inclined:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... r#p1237804
PerfectLaughter
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kinds words on our print. The image of the Supermoon Owl is an actual photo of the print, so the photo is a pretty good representation of how it looks in real life.

Thanks again for the support!

Dennis
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Welcome to EB!!!!
PerfectLaughter wrote:Hello,

Thank you so much for the kinds words on our print. The image of the Supermoon Owl is an actual photo of the print, so the photo is a pretty good representation of how it looks in real life.

Thanks again for the support!

Dennis
This is great news! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing them!
I got the last two owls and a rabbit- let me get the last matching #'d set and you Rock! Even More!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
PerfectLaughter
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

No problem,

I'll make sure you get a matching set.

Dennis
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 am

I cant wait to check out this show. I just realized its close to where I live.

http://therapidian.org/con-artist-crew- ... and-rapids

Dennis, I cant wait to see what your new print studio comes up with. These last 2 releases really look great, and its seems many people on here, have also taken a liking. Keep up the good work and good luck with your future endeavors! :clap:
marshbirder
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I love the tiny hidden owl in the left side of the owl/tree, I didn't see it in the picture on Etsy, but it was the first thing I noticed when I pulled it out of the tube this evening. The tree looks like a burrowing owl, I work with them everyday in Florida... :)
PerfectLaughter
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks Matt,

The show was only up for a little over a week, hopefully you had a chance to check it out. They're a pretty new gallery, so I'm not sure if they have a set exhibition schedule yet. Though my buddy Ryan Weiss is curating a show in September that we'll be a part of.

Marsh,

I was wondering if anyone would notice the owl we hid in the tree. Glad to see you found him. Thanks again for the support!

Also, we're getting some of the Supermoon Owl and Down the Rabbit Hole prints back from the gallery tomorrow and will make them available tomorrow. We'll announce it on our Facebook and Twitter when they go up.

Dennis
mattlew69
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 12:35 am

PerfectLaughter wrote:Thanks Matt,

The show was only up for a little over a week, hopefully you had a chance to check it out. They're a pretty new gallery, so I'm not sure if they have a set exhibition schedule yet. Though my buddy Ryan Weiss is curating a show in September that we'll be a part of. Dennis
Dennis,

Yeah I went to the opening. Great show. There were a few owl paintings I really liked. I asked the door guy about prints but he didn't know anything about them.

I met Ryan Weiss about 3 years ago at destination 1111. I think I got one of his Tshirts. I definitely have some of his stickers. Super nice guy, very friendly.

Keep us posted on the show in September and all your upcoming projects!
cotton
New User

Fri May 18, 2012 1:32 am

PerfectLaughter
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey Guys,

We just added the handful of unsold prints we got back from the Gallery to our Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/99270550/s ... reenprint/ A few of the Down the Rabbit Hole prints are also available.

Thanks,

Dennis
automator
Nobody

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

New image 3rd