They All Float 12 Englert

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
markenglert
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm

soleblazer wrote:
markenglert wrote:Got an update from the printer earlier today regarding They All Float; work has begun, process pics coming soon and they ought to be on their way to be on Saturday.

Once I get them, i'l going to start signing and numbering right away, as well as getting the variants ready and doing a few sketches so everyone can have a look at all of that before the drop.
Thanks Mark! I cannot wait, looks great so far. Do they drop 5/12?
Yup, 5/12... I'll give a 3-hour window once we get closer to the date.
dsanacore
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 pm

I hate this print. Just thinking about it gives me night terrors. drymounting clowns... :evil:
Image Image
PapaVo
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 pm

markenglert wrote:
soleblazer wrote:
markenglert wrote:Got an update from the printer earlier today regarding They All Float; work has begun, process pics coming soon and they ought to be on their way to be on Saturday.

Once I get them, i'l going to start signing and numbering right away, as well as getting the variants ready and doing a few sketches so everyone can have a look at all of that before the drop.
Mark, is there any way to persuade you to close that window to 1-hour? These popular random drops chew-up a lot of time and my f5 key is wearing thin. :wink:
thebends9
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 pm

dsanacore wrote:I hate this print. Just thinking about it gives me night terrors. drymounting clowns... :evil:
dsanacore
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm

thebends9 wrote:
dsanacore wrote:I hate this print. Just thinking about it gives me night terrors. drymounting clowns... :evil:
drymount you Bends!!!!! :cry:

I've already decided that I'll never look through your trades or ISO again because of the gif I see every time I click on a print.
Image Image
markenglert
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 am

PapaVo wrote:
markenglert wrote:
soleblazer wrote:

Mark, is there any way to persuade you to close that window to 1-hour? These popular random drops chew-up a lot of time and my f5 key is wearing thin. :wink:
I could... but won't that increase the chances of Big Cartel taking a crap and me refunding people?

I suppose I could do it as an experiment, this time.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

Once I get them, i'l going to start signing and numbering right away, as well as getting the variants ready and doing a few sketches so everyone can have a look at all of that before the drop.[/quote]

Thanks Mark! I cannot wait, looks great so far. Do they drop 5/12?[/quote]

Yup, 5/12... I'll give a 3-hour window once we get closer to the date.[/quote]

Mark, is there any way to persuade you to close that window to 1-hour? These popular random drops chew-up a lot of time and my f5 key is wearing thin. :wink:[/quote]

I could... but won't that increase the chances of Big Cartel taking a crap and me refunding people?

I suppose I could do it as an experiment, this time.[/quote]

+1 on the 1hr window, was so bummed when i missed out on the last drop it was hard after the Thor drop
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
roydamnit
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 am

I feel like it'll only make it harder to score with so many people know when and were to be to get a flip so easily.

Mark: I really love the idea of the sketch dropping with no notice, and no idea it even existed. if you have the time please keep it up, if keeps us fans on TacoBelvedere constantly. (even if I didn't score the sketch) I think it was awesome for those who did!
markenglert
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

roydamnit wrote:I feel like it'll only make it harder to score with so many people know when and were to be to get a flip so easily.

Mark: I really love the idea of the sketch dropping with no notice, and no idea it even existed. if you have the time please keep it up, if keeps us fans on TacoBelvedere constantly. (even if I didn't score the sketch) I think it was awesome for those who did!
I'm definitely planning on some more fun stuff like that... couple things in mind for the IT drop, actually.
roydamnit
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 am

markenglert wrote:I'm definitely planning on some more fun stuff like that... couple things in mind for the IT drop, actually.

Film4Me
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

markenglert wrote:
roydamnit wrote:I feel like it'll only make it harder to score with so many people know when and were to be to get a flip so easily.

I'm definitely planning on some more fun stuff like that... couple things in mind for the IT drop, actually.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
markenglert
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I'll post a one-hour window for the drop time on this Saturday, the 12th.
thisisjosh
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm

markenglert wrote:Image

I'll post a one-hour window for the drop time on this Saturday, the 12th.
Wow. If I don't get one I'll be very, very disappointed. Mark, if you could, please post some pics of the blood variant or type of sketches you'll be doing. I'd like to see them since waiting for those particular ones means lessening my chances of obtaining one :(

:D
soleblazer
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 pm

So awesome Mark, looks amazing.
markenglert
Art Expert

Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am

Doodled a bunch of tiny sketches in preparation for They All Float:

Had to crop them out individually so I don't accidentally post a phone number or address or something.

So, the drop will be this Saturday, May 12th, between 10-11am PST.